Sleep paralysis is a surreal experience

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
had one again last night because I was sleep deprived from the night before and that's when it usually happens for me. in this particular instance I was dreaming about making out with a bitch and the thing with sleep paralysis is that right before it happens, whatever you dream about will seem extremely real and intense. so for a brief moment I was like holy fuark. I think it's basically a lucid dream where your brain is more alert than you're usual asleep state, but that period never lasts longer than like 10 seconds for me before the paralysis sets in. so I was making out with this brunette hoe and then suddenly I woke up (or rather, my brain did) and the bitch started turning into a demon and screaming at my face. I started seeing shapes of faces again for a few seconds while my ears were being brutalized before being able to move again.

the noise I always hear when this happens is like this, just loud as shit:

to someone who's never had this it sounds like complete bullshit and tales, especially the seeing faces and creatures part, but it's actually 100 % real.

1111.jpg

@Leonardo DiCaprio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gad, Deleted member 16474, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
had one again last night because I was sleep deprived from the night before and that's when it usually happens for me. in this particular instance I was dreaming about making out with a bitch and the thing with sleep paralysis is that right before it happens, whatever you dream about will seem extremely real and intense. so for a brief moment I was like holy fuark. I think it's basically a lucid dream where your brain is more alert than you're usual asleep state, but that period never lasts longer than like 10 seconds for me before the paralysis sets in. so I was making out with this brunette hoe and then suddenly I woke up (or rather, my brain did) and the bitch started turning into a demon and screaming at my face. I started seeing shapes of faces again for a few seconds while my ears were being brutalized before being able to move again.

to someone who's never had this it sounds like complete bullshit and tales, especially the seeing faces and creatures part, but it's actually 100 % real.

1111.jpg

@Leonardo DiCaprio

Yeah sleep paralysis is messed up. You arnt larping I get these to.

Basically I get a growing shadow that gets bigger and more menacing and I can't do anything but scream. Yes I wake up screaming.

Would like to know the root cause of this is it genetic or environmental.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2403, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Never saw stuff in my sleep paralysis, i was just paralyzed and couldn't breathe, that was it tbh. Guess even demons hate me

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Yeah sleep paralysis is messed up. You arnt larping I get these to.

Basically I get a growing shadow that gets bigger and I can't do anything but scream. Yes I wake up screaming.

Would like to know the root cause of this is it genetic or environmental.
I think pretty much anyone could get it under the right circumstances. for me it's always when I'm somewhat sleep deprived and trying to sleep on my back. I don't know why. think I read about the sleeping on your back part somewhere too.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TsarTsar444 and Gaia262
I only get them when I sleep on my back

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ifyouwannabemylover
I think pretty much anyone could get it under the right circumstances. for me it's always when I'm somewhat sleep deprived and trying to sleep on my back. I don't know why. think I read about the sleeping on your back part somewhere too.
Best way to induce sleep paralysis is to do an all nighter and then when you go to sleep the next day, try as hard as you can to not fall asleep while letting your body go to sleep

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Best way to induce sleep paralysis is to do an all nighter and then when you go to sleep the next day, try as hard as you can to not fall asleep while letting your body go to sleep
yup lines up 100 % with my experiences

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
More likely in warm temperatures too

Try to lucid dream tbh + sleep on back

I’d been watching lots of ufc at the time and Khabib came out my closet (nohomo) with a hoodie couldn’t see eyes as was dark and I could see goatfucker beard. Stood over me watching me sleep i couldn’t even yell loud or move. I tried calling out to my brother but it would almost be a scared muffled call ( like when u lose ur voice) rather than a scream.

I shared a room with him at the time and he said I was making sounds retards make. I wokeup on different side of bed then dream and didn’t move for 10 minutes staring at that closet.

Shit feels so real and u feel utterly powerless. Second time it happened same shit but he started choking me, Bart Simpson style. Def linked to sleep deprivation cus I was pulling all nighters to fix sleep and always home intruder cus some childhood trauma.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
tales from the mental asylum. mirin.

• So Sad
I've only had it once but I'd like to experince again. Need to start dream recall again since I want to spawn my perfect lady at some point in a dream (cute, nice, wheelchair girl)!

• +1
had sleep paralysis only 2 times when I was like age 8. once it was a shadow figure staring at me through the window, knocking and running away, other time was some ghosts hovering above me and screeching.

• +1
I've only had it once but I'd like to experince again. Need to start dream recall again since I want to spawn my perfect lady at some point in a dream (cute, nice, wheelchair girl)!
go skip a night of sleep, stay awake for the whole day after that (being outside helps) and then before you go to sleep, try doing push ups or something. just anything that somewhat strains your body and then right after that you just lay on your back and see what happens. srs.

• +1
Reactions: kuk and Matthias8272

1111.jpg

@Leonardo DiCaprio

God I can't imagine this shit, I would never sleep again :feelsohgod:

General anesthesia mogs

your not low inhib, i have several and i think its funny af