Sleeping on back

NoLimitMo

NoLimitMo

Iron
Ive slept on my back my entire life but the past 2 days some shit happened its like its harder for me to breathe now when I try to sleep on my back.

Are you sick or have infumation in the lungs?, if so look it up with your doctor but if not then maybe try to use your nose more often so you can be able to sleep properly at night.

Are you sick or have infumation in the lungs?, if so look it up with your doctor but if not then maybe try to use your nose more often so you can be able to sleep properly at night.
Nah that shit randomly just came out of no where 2 days ago

Nah that shit randomly just came out of no where 2 days ago
Try asking your doctor or let someone tell you how you sleep at night so you can get a idea of maybe what's the problem you have cuz i dont really know then.

Cant go to the doctor but everyone in my family knows I dont snore I dont mouth breathe I jusr sleep on my back
Try asking your doctor or let someone tell you how you sleep at night so you can get a idea of maybe what's the problem you have cuz i dont really know then.

But for some reason shit just changed 2 days ago like there’s somethint stuck in my throat idk what

I made your face recessed so your airway is now smaller, very sorry OP.