Sleeping on floor wolff's law theory?

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Wolff's law states that constant pressure forces your bones to remodel to become thicker.

Would then sleeping on the floor help? You sleep 6 - 8 hours on average, so 6 - 8 hours of hard pressure against zygos, side of face and orbitals?

Has anyone tried this?

Bonesmashing my glabella but this could in theory speed up results

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11295, joeveniro and Deleted member 11053
wouldn't you only get pressure against zygos if you sidesleep and your pillow is a rock?

inb4 stair sleeping inb4 just be homeless theory

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, itorroella9 and Deleted member 8846
i go no pillow to correct forward head posture from no life gaming
maybe i try no pillow no mattress next

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
wouldn't you only get pressure against zygos if you sidesleep and your pillow is a rock?

inb4 stair sleeping inb4 just be homeless theory
No the floor would be enough. There's a reason why your face is puffy and a little bit swollen up in the morning right after you wake up. Your face has been lying against your bed for a lot of hours. You're already seeing the effects of Wolff's law right then & there. Perhaps people who grew up sleeping on hard beds have more robust faces idk

cope. don't torture yourself while chad sleeping on your oneitis' tits.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LostYouth, Earn__Greatness, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
i go no pillow to correct forward head posture from no life gaming
maybe i try no pillow no mattress next
Tbh if you can get used to sleeping on the floor you could probably see good results regarding your orbitals, brow ridge & zygos. Only thing I'm worried about is asymmetry

Would then sleeping on the floor help? You sleep 6 - 8 hours on average, so 6 - 8 hours of hard pressure against zygos, side of face and orbitals?
Are you going to sleep your face against the floor or what?

If this had any effect on your bones, it would make them flatter by deforming them. It's why babies aren't meant to be kept on their back all the time, cos the back of their head would flatten

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth and LilJojo
If this had any effect on your bones, it would make them flatter by deforming them. It's why babies aren't meant to be kept on their back all the time, cos the back of their head would flatten
The most high iq thing I have seen on this site

• Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer