Sleeping on side and nasolabial folds

fobos

fobos

Toxic
My whole family has deep nasolabial folds and I would like to avoid that as much as possible. I've heard sleeping on side can make them worse but how big of a factor it really is? I can't sleep on my back.

pls no mike mew bro science bs

sleeping on the side means you put too much pressure on your collagen which will cause breakdown and promote wrinkles

Images 15

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru and Peachy
Yes bro I slept on my side once and my entire midface caved in and I aged 40 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2486, Velvet and 6 others
Yes bro I slept on my side once and my entire midface caved in and I aged 40 years
Oh boy. Never sleeping on my side again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Just tape your face theory

Worst bullshit I heard today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Rasputin and Deleted member 2227
there is so much text in that bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
It's very true..i've been doing EVERYTHING I CAN, to avoid this...

Usually every night I have a routine to keep me young looking..And to keep me from sleeping on my side..

I get set in bed with a few supplies, and get myself ready in this position..

iu

Then I call my mother in to wrap the chain around my neck...Nd cuff it to the side of the bed..So that even during scary dreams I don't turn over to my side to cope..

Hope this helps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, GenericChad1444, CopeAndRope and 4 others
@Leo0509 be careful bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Usually every night I have a routine to keep me young looking..And to keep me from sleeping on my side..

iu

Then I call my mother in to wrap the chain around my neck...Nd cuff it to the side of the bed..So that even during scary dreams I don't turn over to my side to cope..

Hope this helps

Huh? you need to go sleep like this

Images 12

The gravity will force your face to go down, your gonial angle will be 117 by making this, more chin and upturned nose, also the force of gravity will make your not mouth breathing in sleep.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Huh? you need to go sleep like this

View attachment 130606

The gravity will force your face to go down, your gonial angle will be 117 by making this, more chin and upturned nose, also the force of gravity will make your not mouth breathing in sleep.

Honestly bro i've been thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I honestly might just go all out and get this...I'm so scared of sleeping on my side and getting wrinkles that I can't afford to take any risks

0d9104a951267afb128d1f829a12c0f9--latex-suit-alt.jpg
P6070001.jpg

What do you think bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, lookserumaxeru, toptearmm and 2 others

iu

Hope this helps
Does your mother tape your mouth aswell to avoid mouthbreathing ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Honestly bro i've been thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I honestly might just go all out and get this...I'm so scared of sleeping on my side and getting wrinkles that I can't afford to take any risks

0d9104a951267afb128d1f829a12c0f9--latex-suit-alt.jpg
P6070001.jpg

What do you think bro?

Well, hmm... i think this position is not very comfortable, also looks a little homo but probably will work for most homossexual in the closet users here, so them will wait the chad rip the clothe in the ass and... well you know...
Does your mother tape your mouth aswell to avoid mouthbreathing ?

I make a video of me sleeping, and i don't mouth breathe sleeping, but still wake up with a dry mouth :rage:

I try to sleep on my backs but i cant, i just dont sleep

I try to sleep on my backs but i cant, i just dont sleep

I can sleep on my back, but i wake up side sleeping, my problem it side sleeping is that i CAN'T FEEL MY FACE VERY WELL IN THE SIDE THAT I SLEEP LMAO

• +1
I can sleep on my back, but i wake up side sleeping, my problem it side sleeping is that i CAN'T FEEL MY FACE VERY WELL IN THE SIDE THAT I SLEEP LMAO

Sleep on the backs is legit for anti saggying, i wish i could

Sleep on the backs is legit for anti saggying, i wish i could

It's hard because the body change position many many times sleeping, and if you buy this?

Images 13

It's hard because the body change position many many times sleeping, and if you buy this?

View attachment 130610

Nah, its more likely my brain doesnt turnoff when im at my backs, when i had fillers in my jaw the dr told me i should sleep on my backs for 1 week, i just tried tried tried and i couldnt sleep. i gave up and turned to the side.

• +1
Nah, its more likely my brain doesnt turnoff when im at my backs, when i had fillers in my jaw the dr told me i should sleep on my backs for 1 week, i just tried tried tried and i couldnt sleep. i gave up and turned to the side.

Strange, you don't have respiratory problems yet?

• +1
My whole family has deep nasolabial folds and I would like to avoid that as much as possible. I've heard sleeping on side can make them worse but how big of a factor it really is? I can't sleep on my back.

pls no mike mew bro science bs
How is this not bro science?

Kill yourself

• JFL
How is this not bro science?

Kill yourself

Maybe people think that sleeping in side can fuck your bones too because you are pressing them against the bed, i remember of Deliciadecu saiyng that sleeping on side can change but it's more in the first months after birth, what you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Maybe people think that sleeping in side can fuck your bones too because you are pressing them against the bed, i remember of Deliciadecu saiyng that sleeping on side can change but it's more in the first months after birth, what you think?
OP is shitting on the entire orthotropic premise, you blind rat, can't you read?

He is referring to some shit other than bones, or otherwise he wouldn't be consequential at all

OP is shitting on the entire orthotropic premise, you blind rat, can't you read?

He is referring to some shit other than bones, or otherwise he wouldn't be consequential at all

Im not saiyng about OP question, i literally making another question, well you probably don't know nothing so.