??????? Sleepmaxing = Big lookmaxing ???????

X

x69

?????? ????
Growth hormone:
Decline hgh chart

Sleeping is where most HGH is released. Not sleeping optimal at puberty means destroying your puberty.
You're right about changes being REALLY slow but everything counts when Looksmaxing. Knowing this you surely realise you lose Natural looksmaxing potential everyday.
Testosterone:
Bad sleep literally kills your testosterone for the whole day. Thanks to advancement in technology and internet most of us don't sleep enough. We'd rather browse on our phone for a hour and then complain about not being able to sleep because you went on your phone.. what do you do? You go on your phone again because you can't sleep.

TESTOSTERONE DECLINING OMG ESTROGENN.
40% of Americans sleep less than 6 hours. In 1910 people slept an average of 9 hours in America. Somehow they are more overweight nowadays.. wonder why.
Sleep is important for everything.
CHAD DOESNT NEED SLEEP. CHAD SLEEPS 2 HOURS AND HAS HIGHER T LEVELS
First of all Chad is something imaginary. Most popular guys or good-looking males didn't come to school until 2 hours later. Their reason was "sleeping". Probably your experience as well.. only the incels are perfectly on time. Chads sleep while they can.

Mental:
Less sleep means higher emotional and mental stress.
And during sleep you process things of the day which gives you a clear mind.

Kinda lost my motivation to make this post because I am tired and wanting to sleep (ironic).
Here are some other benefits.

- Way better skin
- Not looking tired, dark circles.
- Great looksmaxing for eye-area since it helps you throughout the day. Eyelid won't expose AS MUCH as 4-5 hours sleep.
- More energy
- More productive

Sleepmaxing should be forced during puberty. Fewer chances of people growing wrong

Slayercrew:
@Nibba @11gaijin @Intel.Imperitive @Tricky

People I cucked crew:
@Tony

Attachments

• Sleep hypnogram.png
    Sleep hypnogram.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and 7 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • +1
It seperates chads from incels
It's more low inhib vs high inhib. Just happens to be that incels are more high inhib than chads on average

• +1
Yeah I feel this one. I have insomnia although the last few months I have been sleeping better.

The most rage inducing thing however is that no matter how much sleep I get I will perpetually have dark circles under my eyes.

Dark circles

• +1
Yeah I feel this one. I have insomnia although the last few months I have been sleeping better.

The most rage inducing thing however is that no matter how much sleep I get I will perpetually have dark circles under my eyes.

View attachment 787
out of nowhere KEK

• +1
  • +1
Growth hormone:
View attachment 781

Sleeping is where most HGH is released. Not sleeping optimal at puberty means destroying your puberty.
You're right about changes being REALLY slow but everything counts when Looksmaxing. Knowing this you surely realise you lose Natural looksmaxing potential everyday.
Testosterone:
Bad sleep literally kills your testosterone for the whole day. Thanks to advancement in technology and internet most of us don't sleep enough. We'd rather browse on our phone for a hour and then complain about not being able to sleep because you went on your phone.. what do you do? You go on your phone again because you can't sleep.

TESTOSTERONE DECLINING OMG ESTROGENN.
40% of Americans sleep less than 6 hours. In 1910 people slept an average of 9 hours in America. Somehow they are more overweight nowadays.. wonder why.

Sleep is important for everything.

First of all Chad is something imaginary. Most popular guys or good-looking males didn't come to school until 2 hours later. Their reason was "sleeping". Probably your experience as well.. only the incels are perfectly on time. Chads sleep while they can.

Mental:
Less sleep means higher emotional and mental stress.
And during sleep you process things of the day which gives you a clear mind.

Kinda lost my motivation to make this post because I am tired and wanting to sleep (ironic).
Here are some other benefits.

- Way better skin
- Not looking tired, dark circles.
- Great looksmaxing for eye-area since it helps you throughout the day. Eyelid won't expose AS MUCH as 4-5 hours sleep.
- More energy
- More productive

Sleepmaxing should be forced during puberty. Fewer chances of people growing wrong

Slayercrew:
@Nibba @11gaijin @Intel.Imperitive @Tricky

People I cucked crew:
@Tony

MEGATRON HIGH IQ POST BOYO

• +1
  • +1
It's directly related to the OP and relevant to my comment, hardly "out of nowhere"
I mean, people usually don't post their face on an obscure forum on the internet wether it's relevant or not, more so without any previous warning

• +1
I mean, people usually don't post their face on an obscure forum on the internet wether it's relevant or not, more so without any previous warning
Meh I don't really care if people know who I am irl. My face isn't associated with my name on any social media anyways, and that's a unique image so it can't be reverse image searched to other sources.

• +1
Extremely legit..i loose one whole point after bad sleep..
good thread
And yeah that bullshit about what chad do is all imaginary

• +1
Best supps to max sleep? I know mk 677 is really good (tho its not a "supp"). what else?

• +1
  • +1
can confirm. In the past I used to get literally 0 hours of sleep at night and I had terrible skin, disgusting red acne everywhere, and had the shittiest mood possible literally suicidal for no reason whatsoever, but during the summer when i had no school acne cleared up a lot, got a better skin tone, and was in the best mood possible. Today I got no sleep and when I woke up i felt fucking terrible legit wanted to kms so I took a nap instead of going to school and I felt so much better. Going to go for 6-8 hours of sleep every night from now on poppin tabs of melatonin before bed.

edit: i started lifting in march and while i was in school i made nowhere near the amount of size and strength gains i did during the summer. Sleep is OP boys don't neglect it like i did especially if ur my age

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

• +1

View attachment 787
if that's your neutral face it's over lmao

fix your haircut and look at my skin guide man. are you overweight by chance?
can confirm. In the past I used to get literally 0 hours of sleep at night and I had terrible skin, disgusting red acne everywhere, and had the shittiest mood possible literally suicidal for no reason whatsoever, but during the summer when i had no school acne cleared up a lot, got a better skin tone, and was in the best mood possible. Today I got no sleep and when I woke up i felt fucking terrible legit wanted to kms so I took a nap instead of going to school and I felt so much better. Going to go for 6-8 hours of sleep every night from now on poppin tabs of melatonin before bed.

edit: i started lifting in march and while i was in school i made nowhere near the amount of size and strength gains i did during the summer. Sleep is OP boys don't neglect it like i did especially if ur my age
dude how do you not get any sleep? high school is really about time management and not procrastinating lol. i've never heard of a high schooler getting zero sleep...maybe the retards of my graduating class but that didn't even happen that often

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
if that's your neutral face it's over lmao

fix your haircut and look at my skin guide man. are you overweight by chance?

dude how do you not get any sleep? high school is really about time management and not procrastinating lol. i've never heard of a high schooler getting zero sleep...maybe the retards of my graduating class but that didn't even happen that often
playing mmo's like zyzz before transformation lul

• +1
oh shit i forgot. yeah your body looks good. maybe lighting isn't too good either and yeah roids will make acne way worse just be warned

Yeah probably not the greatest lighting/angle on that face pic but still my face is definitely my weakness especially cause of the acne. Around the same time I started roids I started using otc acne cream but the ance has only gotten worse tbh.

• +1
Yeah probably not the greatest lighting/angle on that face pic but still my face is definitely my weakness especially cause of the acne. Around the same time I started roids I started using otc acne cream but the ance has only gotten worse tbh.
yeah i'd start dermastamping and referring to my skin routine imo

• +1
are u doin that this year? and are you one of the class retards lmaooo
no i sold my account to buy supplements and clothes. i dont really play any games now but im starting to fix my sleeping problems.

• +1
sounds like something i'd do

me too ive just lost interest in em
its like the only game that matters nowadays is fortnite and i dont want to fucking play fortnite lmfao

• +1
its like the only game that matters nowadays is fortnite and i dont want to fucking play fortnite lmfao
fuck that gay ass game dude everyone our age plays it

• +1
fuck that gay ass game dude everyone our age plays it
yeh i spend my free time in the gym, eating, sleeping, or out with my friends flexing in public

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
  • +1
yeh im an egotistical attention whore retard in public lul
i'm narcy as fuck but i don't display it like you do...at least not anymore lol. i acted similar when i was your age even tho i was subhuman kek

• +1
i'm narcy as fuck but i don't display it like you do...at least not anymore lol. i acted similar when i was your age even tho i was subhuman kek
ya, went to homecoming last weekend. jumped up on stage started dancing and flexing

• +1
  • +1
slayer. i took off my shirt at prom this year just to be :chad:
was gonna do that but didnt wanna get kicked out l0l, also dont think im anywhere near aesthetic enough for it to be majestic and memorable, however next year i'm doing it :)

• +1
was gonna do that but didnt wanna get kicked out l0l, also dont think im anywhere near aesthetic enough for it to be majestic and memorable, however next year i'm doing it :)
i did get put in time out (jfl at putting a 6'3 adult male in time out) lol. good on ya. M O G subhumans

• +1
i did get put in time out (jfl at putting a 6'3 adult male in time out) lol. good on ya. M O G subhumans
literally no better feeling than getting 'mired by a large group of people

• +1
literally no better feeling than getting 'mired by a large group of people
this. can be a bit offputting at times for me. there was a big line at the cafeteria today and every single girl was smiling and staring at me as i walked by. some giggled too jfl.

i'm used to it a little but it can be awkward especially as a former incel

• +1
this. can be a bit offputting at times for me. there was a big line at the cafeteria today and every single girl was smiling and staring at me as i walked by. some giggled too jfl.

i'm used to it a little but it can be awkward especially as a former incel
rofl this has happened to be before, it's weird because when u were ugly they were making fun of u, so you can't tell which one it is

• +1
it's weird because when u were ugly they were making fun of u, so you can't tell which one it is
yeah that's literally exactly it. perfectly put. like you know you look great and they're mirin, but those times where you were ugly and people laughed AT you make you second guess it and it makes you uncomfortable

• +1
yeah that's literally exactly it. perfectly put. like you know you look great and they're mirin, but those times where you were ugly and people laughed AT you make you second guess it and it makes you uncomfortable
yeah but the advantage to starting out as an incel is that you understand both sides, you've become enlightened and now everything makes sense and you can take advantage of that.

• +1
yeah but the advantage to starting out as an incel is that you understand both sides, you've become enlightened and now everything makes sense and you can take advantage of that.
yep that's what i've been saying since day one. makes sense that we agree on the same things since we've both became enlightened

• +1
yep that's what i've been saying since day one. makes sense that we agree on the same things since we've both became enlightened
yeah im not even like anything special but i mog most people my age so i understand now

• +1
yeah im not even like anything special but i mog most people my age so i understand now
if you mog most people you are special lol. it's the definition of special

also your frame helps

• +1
if you mog most people you are special lol. it's the definition of special

also your frame helps
yeah im hella frame carried. just hope my face matures and catches up with it because right now i have the head of a baby on the frame of a chad

• +1
  • +1
yeah im hella frame carried. just hope my face matures and catches up with it because right now i have the head of a baby on the frame of a chad
Kek. Don't worry man you'll get there. I looked like a completely different person at 16

• +1