Sleepmaxxing

lslt0ver

lslt0ver

Bronze
How many hours of sleep is optimal? I thought It was 8, but some people say 9. Also how do I improve sleep quality?

Quality of sleep > Quantity of sleep

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Deleted member 20370
How many hours of sleep is optimal? I thought It was 8, but some people say 9. Also how do I improve sleep quality?
depends if you are Chad with high quality sleep then less hours, if you are high stress Incel with lower quality of sleep then more hours needed.

• +1
Reactions: lslt0ver
7 quality hours at the very least brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
varies from person to person. Go to sleep at the same time every day, avoid caffeine and other stimulants or eating too close to when you sleep, and see when you naturally wake up. For me it's 7.5 hours.

varies from person to person. Go to sleep at the same time every day, avoid caffeine and other stimulants or eating too close to when you sleep, and see when you naturally wake up. For me it's 7.5 hours.
for me on the weekdays I usually go to sleep at 10:30, but on weekends I sleep at 4 I should probably lower it to at least 2:00

Depends
Some people need more some less.

• +1
Just listen to your body
Quality is way better than hours too.

• +1
Take melatonin
Go to bed on an empty stomach
Cut out caffeine
No screen time an hour before sleep
Block out light
Horrible HORRIBLE advice fucking GRAYCEL tier

Don’t take melatonin you will get hooked and will gain dependency and basically be a drug addicted insomniac. Also don’t sleep on an empty stomach, it is a one way ticket to staying up with cravings. Eating before sleep makes you feel satiated for the next 8 hours.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and lslt0ver
How do I improve quality tho
don't eat too much, dont drink water, don't drink coffee, stay in dark room, don't use drugs and don't use screens before sleeping and eat good.

• +1
for me on the weekdays I usually go to sleep at 10:30, but on weekends I sleep at 4 I should probably lower it to at least 2:00
You wake up feeling rested by going to sleep at 4?