SleepObrace - Orthognathic appliance

M

marken12

Iron
Joined
Dec 28, 2020
Posts
84
Reputation
70
This appliance claims to help with misaligned bite, I bought it and using it basically forces your mouth/tongue/jaw into mewing position. Been using it for a few months and haven't really noticed any changes, but I like that it forces me to mew while sleeping. Will using this shit fuck me somehow? Anyone else used it?

Link to their website: https://sleepobrace.com/
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
This appliance claims to help with misaligned bite, I bought it and using it basically forces your mouth/tongue/jaw into mewing position. Been using it for a few months and haven't really noticed any changes, but I like that it forces me to mew while sleeping. Will using this shit fuck me somehow? Anyone else used it?

Link to their website: https://sleepobrace.com/
are you still useing it?
 

Similar threads

HumbleMTNN
Replies
21
Views
377
HumbleMTNN
HumbleMTNN
BasedJoe
Replies
0
Views
55
BasedJoe
BasedJoe
G
Replies
6
Views
37
Googusthegreat
G
devonhendryx999
Replies
4
Views
143
devonhendryx999
devonhendryx999
dmartt5
Replies
1
Views
36
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top