sleepy eyes are cope

Majnak45

Majnak45

Iron
if you think sleepy eyes are the best then you are a newgen and a tiktok poopskin. Fuck off if you think a subhuman trait is good. You have to say that to justify your hopelessly excessive, autistic UEE.

"What about Timothe Chalamet! 1! 111!"

Chalamet looks like shit but has halo effect and status. His eye area is worse than the average mumbai shit eater.

keep coping newgen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Goldenlightskin, plaguehopecel, mathis and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, plaguehopecel, counterintuitive and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, lucifer6969, IndraBC and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, wishIwasSalludon, lucifer6969 and 4 others
A lot more complicated than you are making it seem.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, 2eatcheezit and boss8055
if you think sleepy eyes are the best then you are a newgen and a tiktok poopskin. Fuck off if you think a subhuman trait is good. You have to say that to justify your hopelessly excessive, autistic UEE.

Chalamet looks like shit but has halo effect and status. His eye area is worse than the average mumbai shit eater.

keep coping newgen
You joined in august of 2024

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and 2eatcheezit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and ptg405

keep coping newgen
Lmao guys this is an example of a normie in 2024

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and 2eatcheezit
Ultimysigmaha

keep coping newgen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and boss8055
Why is bro pissed?
I have sleepy eyes:/

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Beauty standards are what looks good to the target audience xD noone cares what you think, females like infashion traits that current famous movie star/famous person has.

keep coping newgen

Majnak45

Iron
Joined Aug 12, 2024

Chalamet looks like shit but has halo effect and status.
I agree that Chalamet is overrated, but he is overrated because some people literally think he is the biggest slayer in the world while he is just above average.
No such thing as "status". No status for your face.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and GreekGenes
how bad on a scale to ten
5. I wouldn‘t say it‘s the sleepy eyes that fuck up my eye area. It‘s more the big iris and small ipd. Sleepy eyes just means eyebags and NCT

5. I wouldn‘t say it‘s the sleepy eyes that fuck up my eye area. It‘s more the big iris and small ipd. Sleepy eyes just means eyebags and NCT
can you show a pic i can help you

listen i had the bocel eye and i changed them completely (softmax) and yea if i can you can!!!
No you just squinted in pictures or changed angle/light

its not cope if you know what your doing
Only way for permanently change your face is surgery. Especially if we talking about eye area. Softmax methods its more a matter of growing eyebrows or improving eyelashes. nothing else.

Only way for permanently change your face is surgery. Especially if we talking about eye area. Softmax methods its more a matter of growing eyebrows or improving eyelashes. nothing else.

again thats if you dont know what your doing

im trired nvm i will tho when i wake up first in the morning (its 2 am)

• +1
Reactions: Majnak45