Looksmax Sliding genio and otoplasty opinions.

D

DecentGuard732019

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
1
Looking for some opinions on what I should improve.


The two things I’ve been considering the most are sliding genioplasty and otoplasty. I feel like my chin could use a bit more forward projection, especially from the side, and my ears have always bothered me because of how much they stick out.


For the genio, I was thinking something fairly conservative, maybe around 4–6 mm of forward advancement. For my ears, I’d probably just get a standard otoplasty to bring them closer to my head.


Based on my photos, do you guys think either of these would actually be worth doing? Would you do both, just one, or neither?


Also open to hearing if you think something else would make more of a difference. Just looking for genuine opinions before I start booking consultations.
IMG 8045
IMG 8048
IMG 8049
IMG 8050
IMG 8051
 
aids

aids

I will do my best to aid the sincere
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Posts
9,711
Reputation
19,327
Of course you are a candidate for a genioplasty, at the very least. It's contingent to your occlusion which we cannot see with just photos of your front and side profiles.

Do not tell the surgeon how many millimetres of advancement you want. He will laugh in your face if he is worth his salt.
 
D

DecentGuard732019

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
1
Of course you are a candidate for a genioplasty, at the very least. It's contingent to your occlusion which we cannot see with just photos of your front and side profiles.

Do not tell the surgeon how many millimetres of advancement you want. He will laugh in your face if he is worth his salt.
I just used those numbers for ball park because I didn’t think I’d need a huge movement.
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
3
Views
59
narceye
narceye
V
Replies
4
Views
81
voloxy223
V
Zakai4real
Replies
5
Views
84
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
TestosteronePinner
Replies
13
Views
53
TestosteronePinner
TestosteronePinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top