Sliding genio vs. chin implant/filler?

xorslayer

xorslayer

Bronze
What are the pros and cons of a sliding genio as opposed to something more simple like a chin implant or filler? My chin is slightly receded but I have a good gonial and mandible structure so I’m more focused on chin augmentation

What are the pros and cons of a sliding genio as opposed to something more simple like a chin implant or filler? My chin is slightly receded but I have a good gonial and mandible structure so I’m more focused on chin augmentation
Genio mogs in every aspect but main one is that its your actual bone

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and xorslayer
Don‘t do fillers, whatever people say about it - in real life it is so noticable. I swear to god i spot that shit from a mile.

Just do genio with implants for the best results

Don‘t do fillers, whatever people say about it - in real life it is so noticable. I swear to god i spot that shit from a mile.

Just do genio with implants for the best results
what surgerys do i need to be atleast htn

Attachments

• C4957C61-8D3B-4CC0-8B4A-E15089DF3ADF.jpeg
    C4957C61-8D3B-4CC0-8B4A-E15089DF3ADF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
You are HTN, don’t get any surgeries that are not needed, you seem rich too. Lightening your skin should be the number 1 priority. Either listen to this or downgrade yourself

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, LateBloomer, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
You are HTN, don’t get any surgeries that are not needed, you seem rich too. Lightening your skin should be the number 1 priority. Either listen to this or downgrade yourself
my chin isnt as tall as i would like and i have inward goniona

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
  • +1
Reactions: LateBloomer
If ur planning on getting gonial implants then u gotta grow beard or it will look uncanny (my opinion) i dont think u need any surgeries,try applying minoxidil on your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: zura
jfl the duality of .org raters greycels cant rate to save their life
It was a joke black king

jfl obvious bait and brag Ratings exists for a reason negroid

• JFL
It was a joke black king

jfl obvious bait and brag Ratings exists for a reason negroid
this wasn’t directed at you but greycels in general

my chin isnt as tall as i would like and i have inward goniona
It’s normal. Inward gonions are a looksmax meme they just make your jaw better if you have them, if you don’t there’s no negatives

• +1
Just gymmax/leanmaxx and take care of your skin. Your face is already really great bro, dont torture and ruin yourself with stuff you dont need.

• +1
Genio allows for a wider range of movement of the chin. It also has a massive advantage, since they cut your bone, which has muscles attached to it, and move it forward, it's been speculated that it can slightly increase your airways easing breathing and reducing the chance of getting sleep apnea. The effect might be negligible, though, but it's still worth mentioning. On the other hand the implant isn't attached to muscles so it won't pull your face as much (it'll sculpt you less) and it for sure won't improve your airway. Also implants have been shown to erode the bone behind them a little bit, specially in the chin, so there's also that... Although it's totally negligible and it shouldn't discourage you.

Healing is much easier with an implant and if you regret it you can easily get rid of it, though, consider that as well. Its also less invasive and genio has a chance of damaging your sensation nerves around the chin, but it usually heals perfectly well with the right surgeon; the implant has a lower risk of damaging your nerves and creating numbness I think.

https://www.scielo.cl/pdf/ijmorphol/v40n4/0717-9502-ijmorphol-40-04-1025.pdf this link is an article regarding airway expansion in genio.