sliding genioplasty vs chin implant

Deleted member 12165

Deleted member 12165

Platinum
i need around 8mm projection.
talking to my surgeon today and he came up with this argument.
enlighten me

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
enlighten me
genio is better IMO since you never have to worry about it after its done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, EverythingMaxxer, xefo and 5 others
enlighten me
Chin implant is a garbage surgery that low skilled surgeons do for an easy cash grab.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9670, Julian and 8 others
Chin implant is a garbage surgery that low skilled surgeons do for an easy cash grab.
what about gonial lowering jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
do you know any better way to increase the projection, width, mass and change the shape of the chin?

8mm is overkill imho. most surgeons won't let you go over 4mm, unless it's Eppley

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
C3E1DA5C 0D33 49BE A75D EF398B05AE18

I prefer genioplasty. Not a big fan of implants to begin with but in this case, genioplasty just seems like the better alternative with less risk of future unexpected complications.

• +1
do you know any better way to increase the projection, width, mass and change the shape of the chin?

8mm is overkill imho. most surgeons won't let you go over 4mm, unless it's Eppley
but genio can give me 8mm right?

I prefer genioplasty. Not a big fan of implants to begin with but in this case, genioplasty just seems like the better alternative with less risk of future unexpected complications.
only risk is nerve damage but its rarer now adays

i fucking need 8mm nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

i also need to increase lateral mass of the mandible on the front sides of it (narrow mandible on the front and large on the back), so i think the only way would be with T split genio

all implants are shit never go near

but genio can give me 8mm right?
yeah, but say hello to narrow chin and probably other complications if the surgeon fuck it up.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i also need to increase lateral mass of the mandible on the front sides of it (narrow mandible on the front and large on the back), so i think the only way would be with T split genio
then genio will have the effect that your mid-mandible / chin will be even more narrow from the front, with such an advancement

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
because it is an artificial movement in one dimension. they practically split only a small piece of bone and move down and forward. it does not have the classic shape of normally developed chin.

guy after Eppleys genio infinity jfl (9mm)
t6xaun7-jpg.295803

some random xray for example, how cut is made
1-s2.0-S1761722710001014-gr2.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Toth's thot, ROTTING and 3 others
because it is an artificial movement in one dimension. they practically split only a small piece of bone and move down and forward. it does not have the classic shape of normally developed chin.

guy after Eppleys genio infinity jfl (9mm)
t6xaun7-jpg.295803

some random xray for example, how cut is made
1-s2.0-S1761722710001014-gr2.jpg
That's brutal

Hes a businessman not a doctor, he’ll give you what you want not what you need. Plus his results are uncanny and inconsistent af. Overrated

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Slob, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
  • +1
can relate I was literally walking outside with a constant jut before I got mine fixed

you can pm pics if you want I can give you a poverty morph and guess measurements

first time I've seen something like in the above pic btw I don't think it's usually a problem

Last edited:
  • +1
can relate I was literally walking outside with a constant jut before I got mine fixed

you can pm pics if you want I can give you a poverty morph and guess measurements

first time I've seen something like in the above pic btw I don't think it's usually a problem
check my thread on ratings

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
enlighten me
Genioplasty, because the bone has muscle attachements from the submental region so it changes the contour under your neck, also it adds projection, height and width. Chin implants are retarded af

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 12165
Genioplasty, because the bone has muscle attachements from the submental region so it changes the contour under your neck, also it adds projection, height and width. Chin implants are retarded
really the best answer till now, pretty much made me decide

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar

what did you do to get it fixed ?

all cunts here praise genioplasty BUT genio cannot give lateral projection.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I would say that generally a genioplasty will always be better than a standard chin implant.

But a custom chin implant can really recontour with precision.

One option could be a genioplasty and a thin custom designed chin implant at a later time just for the recontouring aspect.

• +1
Reactions: jj43