sliding genioplasty vs chin implant ?

S

sinister66

Iron
I haven’t been on this site in forever so forgive me if i forgot the terms to use but in general would you say a sliding genioplasty is better ? Can it improve chin width and angle like an implant can ?

I haven’t been on this site in forever so forgive me if i forgot the terms to use but in general would you say a sliding genioplasty is better ? Can it improve chin width and angle like an implant can ?
IMO genio mogs chin implant nearly 100% of the time--the only exception being the wraparound mandible implant, if that counts. Genioplasty looks more natural, it is more stable, and it pulls the tissues of the face forward in a way similar to other forms of mandibular advancement. Look into the "chin shield" variation if you want more width.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Gaia262 and Deleted member 7725
i'm getting hair transplant very soon, but after that I plan to tackle my chin (then my nose)
I'm actually tempted by a small implantech chin implant to give me a bit more height and width.
I've just seen too many genio results that I don't like (give the dude a weird long looking face) that i feel i'd be safer with an implant

OBviously jaw surgery is ideal, but not suitable for oldcels who also don't have money lol

examples of genios that put me off:

Last edited:
i'm getting hair transplant very soon, but after that I plan to tackle my chin (then my nose)
I'm actually tempted by a small implantech chin implant to give me a bit more height and width.
I've just seen too many genio results that I don't like (give the dude a weird long looking face) that i feel i'd be safer with an implant

OBviously jaw surgery is ideal, but not suitable for oldcels who also don't have money lol

examples of genios that put me off:

View attachment 1298151
View attachment 1298153

The guy looks better after but the girl definitely needed jaw surgery with CCW rotation.

The guy looks better after but the girl definitely needed jaw surgery with CCW rotation.
i'm not sure that even the guy is better, tbh!
Kind of went from a normie too a kind of accountant looking guy lol. Chin too long? There's something about it I don't like and i'm worried of getting a similar result

Are u sure it's ur chin that is recessed and not ur jaw?

Depends on how good your bite is

IMO genio mogs chin implant nearly 100% of the time--the only exception being the wraparound mandible implant, if that counts. Genioplasty looks more natural, it is more stable, and it pulls the tissues of the face forward in a way similar to other forms of mandibular advancement. Look into the "chin shield" variation if you want more width.

Literally no surgeon is offering this though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and ifyouwannabemylover
sliding genio mogs just because it's bone and you're not a larp running around with a piece of silicone mounted to your chin.

good wraparound implants can give some guys better results due to width, but so does a short chin wing osteotomy. but like @Linoob said, for some reason a lot of mogger procedures are only offered by a handful of people in the world while everyone else only does standard genio. jfl tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Linoob
Dr. Zarrinbal does

Brb imma fly from Australia to Germany during a nationwide lockdown that could last years

but fr thanks for the info, good to know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 2729
Dr. Zarrinbal does
Is he good? Are you aware of someone that did with him and had good results?
I am looking for a good blackpill genioplasty surgeon, that wide the chin while projecting forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Is he good? Are you aware of someone that did with him and had good results?
I am looking for a good blackpill genioplasty surgeon, that wide the chin while projecting forward
I personally don't like him as a surgeon but many say he is good. Could be a good fit if you only need genio

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
I personally don't like him as a surgeon but many say he is good. Could be a good fit if you only need genio

And why you dont like him as a surgeon? Is very important to me know that because I was really looking to someone to do genioplasty while widening a bit the chin
Also, I live in Germany, so would be more practical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Just only do Genioplasty with a surgeon who offers 3D scan and planning with soft tissue. That way you can predict the outcome and compare it to jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 2729
And why you dont like him as a surgeon? Is very important to me know that because I was really looking to someone to do genioplasty while widening a bit the chin
Also, I live in Germany, so would be more practical
He does not have many results on his website and all results posted there are on heavily recessed people. I also heard that he botched a bimax surgery. Regarding bimax he also does not offer rotation. However if you truly only need genio/chin shield he might be an option.

Fuck, than I need to find someone to do genio with wirdening chin