Slight Proof 6feet is manlet height

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Context of the video was "when he's taller and i have to look up to make eye contact"
IMG 20231012 194934

This js just one of the comment on that pos. Literally no one apart from this one chick found 6 feet as something good. All the girls were either trolling or praying for someone above 6'1. Even the female friends i have asked have set there minimal height to 6'2 (around 16 females were asked in my survey)

They all will say they just want a man taller than them but when i got to the depth of it they all admitly said that on an average a man abive 6'1 is ideal.
Don't know how to cope except for blasting hgh in a few days

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, Daniel Plainview, flippasav and 2 others
Context of the video was "when he's taller and i have to look up to make eye contact"View attachment 2487006
This js just one of the comment on that pos. Literally no one apart from this one chick found 6 feet as something good. All the girls were either trolling or praying for someone above 6'1. Even the female friends i have asked have set there minimal height to 6'2 (around 16 females were asked in my survey)

They all will say they just want a man taller than them but when i got to the depth of it they all admitly said that on an average a man abive 6'1 is ideal.
these are immature aspie 16year old girls that are most likely ugly that will all settle for less

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Dr. Bludy, zura and 2 others
Mfers see one comment on TikTok and their entire world view changes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior, IndraBC, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
Mfers see one comment on TikTok and their entire world view changes
If it were one I'd keep my views but litteraly my whole female friend circle and the amount of people i have asked makes it really difficult to cope with my height. No matter how tall i am rn i always feel like a manlet. I don't even want there attention just the fact that i want to fit in the standards made these days

Context of the video was "when he's taller and i have to look up to make eye contact"View attachment 2487006

Water. 6'2 is the "tall cutoff" now, not 6'0 anymore. 6'0 is very common.

• +1
Reactions: Descender and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Ryldoo IS COPING
Girls don't know how to judge height, if ur 5'10 they think ur 6 ft, if ur 6 ft they think ur 6'2 etc

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, NateJacobs, Deleted member 32529 and 5 others
Girls don't know how to judge height, if ur 5'10 they think ur 6 ft, if ur 6 ft they think ur 6'2 etc
yeah I dont get why people on this forum dont understand that people and especially girls have a distorted view of height… aks urself this, if a girl asks a 5’10 guy how tall he is, what do u think he will say?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Detective, tombradylover and 1 other person
keep thinking 6 ft being short is a meme
then get terrorized when these 5 ft 10 13 year olds go through puberty in 2026
good luck to you all

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and Debetro
6'0 is all to common now

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
And there’s me at 5’7

Ur 100 percent correct. Unless the girl is super similar height to u its easy to fraud

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
good luck to you all
doesnt mean shit, I was 5’9 at 13 and am 6’1 now at 18… most of my tall friends who are 6’8 and 6’5 stopped growing at 14

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
focus on ur face retard

yeah I dont get why people on this forum dont understand that people and especially girls have a distorted view of height… aks urself this, if a girl asks a 5’10 guy how tall he is, what do u think he will say?
I never lie about my height irl amd on social media platforms. And neither does anyone of my friends.

focus on ur face retard
Tbvh. I have alot of female friends and whenever they'd date a tall guy he'd look like a cunt jokes apart. That doesn't mean you don't have to look nice but height is so overpowering these days. Don't know what kind of propaganda they are doing tbvh.
And there’s me at 5’7
Don't worry bhai. Maybe ig your still young so just blast hgh. Or if not you must be very good looking. Plus high estrogen girls under 5'3 don't even look out for height so your good.
good luck to you all
Exactly my point. My 10 year old fuvking cousin is 5'9 already. His dad is 6'2 so i fear he might surpass me at 6'3 or something. Gotta cuck him up by feeding him estrogen pills(joking). He eats like a cunt tho.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and datboijj
yeah when I fraud 6'1.6 with lifts a lot of people, mainly women, think I'm 6'3

• Woah
Reactions: cashmerefraud
copium ngl

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and ccwarrior