Slim college educated men are realizing it's pretty much impossible to get a looksmatch/weight match

Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers

Gold
Glad to see such posts on ppd Reddit. There's at least 2/3 topics a week on that sub of guys complaining that it's hopeless trying to find a looksmatch or basic weight proportianate woman.

Normies will continue to call a man of 50th percentile wanting his equal 50th woman "shallow" or "entitled", where as a 50th percentile woman is not called out for wanting a top 10th or 5th percentile Chad guy.

Only a matter of time before more men join the blackpill ranks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16530 and 2 others
Meet my ignore list reddit spamming subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and .👽.
Reddit and my asshole both have a lot in common. Both stink and both are loads of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 2403
reddit=female brained subhumans

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

just be jacked and/or very tall/attractive to get a non obese girl bro, its that easy!
:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, aBetterMii, DivineBeing and 2 others
Passportmaxx and EE or SEAmaxx once the Pfizer evil Jews let us out of our cages

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Glad to see such posts on ppd Reddit. There's at least 2/3 topics a week on that sub of guys complaining that it's hopeless trying to find a looksmatch or basic weight proportianate woman.

Normies will continue to call a man of 50th percentile wanting his equal 50th woman "shallow" or "entitled", where as a 50th percentile woman is not called out for wanting a top 10th or 5th percentile Chad guy.

Only a matter of time before more men join the blackpill ranks.

Wow you’re back

Female slim = male jacked

Gymcel cope

Funny GIF
its more so being fat/overweight = the norm for foids and now any that manage to not be obese = looksmatched with jacked dudes :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
and niggas on here still deny hypergamy :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and DivineBeing
I’m not american and at first it was hard to understand why a lot of average white guys were obsessed with asian women over there.

Years later I get why an average fit,slim asian girl with a relatively feminine personality is so appealing to these guys.

Looking at the alternative for them…

Last edited:
A woman who's college educated is a catch? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

College educated = fully learned in chad and ethnic cock.

View attachment 1504521
just be jacked and/or very tall/attractive to get a non obese girl bro, its that easy!
:lul::lul:
He's right about optimal BF% women not being common, even on university campuses. He's wrong about female slim = male jacked though. Female slim is more comparable to male 6'+.

Last edited:
iow: it's hard to find an attractive white girl who wants to have sex with me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
A woman who's college educated is a catch? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

College educated = fully learned in chad and ethnic cock.
You act as if it’s any better vice versa. Bitches getting dicked in the field too :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLA
I went through that subreddit and holy shit the comments are insane. Mostly bluepilled woman arguing with either bluepilled or redpilled, even the occasional blacpilled man.