slowing the closure of growth plates

marcoisrecessed

marcoisrecessed

Iron
Joined
Dec 4, 2025
Posts
7
Reputation
5
What aromatase inhibitor should I take to delay my bone age? I am 14 years old and want to optimize my height genes as much as possible. I am currently 176 cm, but I feel like it is not enough. Please do not tell me "you're good, bro" because I do not know anything about my growth plates yet. I plan to get a checkup to see if I can still take an aromatase inhibitor or if it is useless, but in the meantime, I need some advice.
 

Similar threads

Sunly
Replies
24
Views
125
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson
duxtp
Replies
5
Views
95
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK
L
Replies
8
Views
87
starseed
starseed
aksdfb2
Replies
1
Views
34
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
FoidMayweather
Replies
2
Views
82
bolbosaur5190
bolbosaur5190

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top