Slut fucks a Chad before wedding and has his kid, father tells her to never tell the child he’s not the dad

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out

Basically this woman was getting married to a betabuxx cuck and of course since women are sluts, she fucked a chad RAW and got impregnated by him. The beta husband realizes his wife is pregant and is happy. When the baby is born, she tells him that she fucked Chad and the baby ain’t his.

hank-shocked.gif

Imagine that shit. She waited for Chad jr to be born before she told the cuck it wasn’t his kid!
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

Then, when asked why she didn’t stay with the Chad, she responds “well, he just wasn’t stable enough. But, it’s my fault.” She blames herself instead of Chad. Chad can do no wrong.

She then says “my husband is a very stable hard worker”

laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif

It doesn’t stop there though. She continues to brag about her Chad son while neglecting all her 3 other kids who were biologically related to her husband. Her Chad son gets all her attention and love. She calls him “big, strong, and handsome” she probably wants to fuck him or some shit

Brutally over. Women are evil. Let’s suit up and hunt them down.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bensky, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11610 and 29 others
i hate women

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, FreakkForLife, ShowerMaxxing and 13 others
Women will give up anything for chad sperm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
white woman moment #634634
@BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 3828, ItsOver.com and 5 others
Hank shocked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bensky, Deleted member 3828, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
How can this be your existence, this is her life, her legacy, the impact she left on this earth

Ass kissing a man who pumped and dumped her over the man she was supposed to be bound to until death

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, CANI and 9 others
Unfortunately for me no sympathy for the cuck. Should’ve seen that whore from a mile away and never even thought of putting a ring on her finger.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, SAR, CANI and 4 others
I bet tyrone impregnated her

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Unfortunately for me no sympathy for the cuck. Should’ve seen that whore from a mile away and never even thought of putting a ring on her finger.
Maybe she was modest and loyal up until the moment her eyes were blessed with the image of Chad. Then all hell broken loose and the true whore within was unchained.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, maxxedfalloutdweller and TITUS
Maybe she was modest and loyal up until the moment her eyes were blessed with the image of Chad. Then all hell broken loose and the true whore within was unchained.
Yea this is why men must adopt the “guilty until proven innocent” philosophy with women. Their piety and virtue is a facade. They’re all chad hunger whores underneath.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
Yea this is why men must adopt the “guilty until proven innocent” philosophy with women. Their piety and virtue is a facade. They’re all chad hunger whores underneath.
That’s why I am very paranoid about my woman leaving the house without me. People think it’s dumb, but it’s smart. I’m gigaparanoid. That’s why I am tracking her. She has her tracking enabled so I can keep an eye out on her at all times. I also make her promise on her moms life that she didn’t even talk to a guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 3828, maxxedfalloutdweller and 2 others
Holy fuck, so brutal when she said: "i stayed with him, because he is a very stable hard working man". :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 3828 and 7 others
That’s why I am tracking her
Based.
also make her promise on her moms life that she didn’t even talk to a guy.
Words and promises mean nothing to foids. They break marriage vows all the time. And those are sacraments before GOD. FOIDS DONT CARE WHEN IT COMES TO CHAD. CHAD IS THEIR GOD.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 3828, Chadeep and 2 others
Based.

Words and promises mean nothing to foids. They break marriage vows all the time. And those are sacraments before GOD. FOIDS DONT CARE WHEN IT COMES TO CHAD. CHAD IS THEIR GOD.
If I get cucked it’s out of my control. I just have to pray that God makes sure she is pure

only intelligent, attractive, healthy, and responsible people should be allowed to reproduce tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Chadeep and Lmao
Damn Chad is winning like always meanwhile the subhumans be like : :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
only intelligent, attractive, healthy, and responsible people should be allowed to reproduce tbh
so Jack ma, Mark cuckergberg, Jef Bezos should not reproduce ?
@subhuman incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 8904
@Thompsonz
@subhuman incel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@PingPong

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 5786
@Thompsonz
@subhuman incel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@PingPong
Never getting married. If this happened to me they would both be 6ft under.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 5786
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
Based.

This is actually true, since Eve was made from the rib of Adam she was made to serve man and man to serve God. Chad is literally worshipped by women while man worships God.

That cuck is even worse than her, he should go to the chamber as well