Slut-shaming is based but consequences should spread to family of the girl

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
The family should be pressurized to honor-kill to set an example. This is the only way. The family needs to have a dilemma, either keep their girl in check so they don't have to honor-kill or face social consequences.

If they actually care about their children, they will be forced to prove it through their actions aka keep the female in check. But i wonder is it even possible when the entire society is willing to cover for and support the slut?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, gribsufer1 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
The family should be pressurized to honor-kill to set an example. This is the only way. The family needs to have a dilemma, either keep their girl in check so they don't have to honor-kill or face social consequences.

If they actually care about their children, they will be forced to prove it through their actions aka keep the female in check. But i wonder is it even possible when the entire society is willing to cover for and support the slut?
Would solve the white woman whore epidemic tbh.

You answered your own question ranjeet, society and white mothers only encourage such behaviour

Would solve the white woman whore epidemic tbh.
You answered your own question ranjeet, society and white mothers only encourage such behaviour
Yes but i am talking in context of ppl never finding out foid whoring around. It will shift society toward primitive tribalistic. But i do not see it happening. Even if society tried to shame, they will just do it discreetly with like-minded degenerates. How it happens in conservative societies

Yes but i am talking in context of ppl never finding out foid whoring around. It will shift society toward primitive tribalistic. But i do not see it happening. Even if society tried to shame, they will just do it discreetly with like-minded degenerates. How it happens in conservative societies
Brutal how white pipo are being singled out for this
:forcedsmile:

Almost as if every other race practaces slut shaming except for Cumskins who are ok with their “christian” and secular liberal daughters dating Mohameddens who will make their grandchildren Mudslimes and they won’t be upset.

Cumskins (western) are a lost cause may as well give up on them as a group whites are only politically and economically relevant. But socially they are the biggest fucking meme. Their women are whores easy to fuck as easy as it is to cook pasta on a cooking hob. Their men are soft, soft like feta cheese too cucked by the Jews and their elites to dare oppose the degeneracy we see.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh