Reactions: Primalsplit, Jova, murdah and 7 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Autismcel and Luffymaxxing
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, murdah, Zeta and 2 others
Enjoy coming home to your slut wife getting impregnated by her colleague

Meanwhile the prude you rejected next door is cooking for her husband after he comes back from work

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: albe.ORG, murdah, BrahminBoss and 3 others

Meanwhile the prude you rejected next door is cooking for her husband after he comes back from work
I think people who say this are used to cuckoldry because generally their mothers ain’t their fathers’ first partners and had a long list of men that creampied their moms.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, EliteMewing and coispet
I think people who say this are used to cuckoldry because generally their mothers ain’t their fathers’ first partners and had a long list of men that creampied their moms.
I only say it because I know what the women of this generation are like

They enjoy the thrill of cheating on their LTR partners

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Michael Myers
@coispet In reference to OP, not you. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Slut works against the will of god

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
You marry a virginal Stacy, but you also have a harem of 10 gigasluts on the side. Different women for different purposes. Never marry or reproduce with a slut.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
You can’t prove me wrong
Maybe if you only want to get laid. But for people like me who want to get married, the most ugly prude will fogg the most good looking slut, and I would choose a prude over the other 100 percent.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, VivaCristoRey and rand anon
You marry a virginal Stacy, but you also have a harem of 10 gigasluts on the side. Different women for different purposes. Never marry or reproduce with a slut.
how do you not feel bad while doing this shit? i feel terrible fucking other girls behind my main bitchs back (shes also a whore [i still feel like shit])

• +1
how do you not feel bad while doing this shit? i feel terrible fucking other girls behind my main bitchs back (shes also a whore [i still feel like shit])
Whether it's right or wrong is irrelevant.
That's the ideal scenario for all men. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.
Also, it's very hard to pull off.
It's hard to get a virginal Stacy. It's even harder to also have a harem of multiple gigasluts on the side without her knowing about it.
But if you can achieve it, you have reached the pinnacle of chadiness.

• +1
Whether it's right or wrong is irrelevant.
That's the ideal scenario for all men. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.
Also, it's very hard to pull off.
It's hard to get a virginal Stacy. It's even harder to also have a harem of multiple gigasluts on the side without her knowing about it.
But if you can achieve it, you have reached the pinnacle of chadiness.
i legit have a virgin high tier HTB wanting to marry me. im sure i can turn her in a stacy in like a year (she would be one with a rhino, leanmaxxed 15lbs and gained some ass in the gym), but im also kind of in love with a gigawhore that fucks so good holy shit i cant get over her... also some bitches that i can fuck on the side. this "dream" is actually reachable for me but i legit dont feel good AT ALL doing this. i feel like a complete utter piece of shit. how can you say this would be ideal to every man if i cant even enjoy it because of my brain

i legit have a virgin high tier HTB wanting to marry me. im sure i can turn her in a stacy in like a year (she would be one with a rhino, leanmaxxed 15lbs and gained some ass in the gym), but im also kind of in love with a gigawhore that fucks so good holy shit i cant get over her... also some bitches that i can fuck on the side. this "dream" is actually reachable for me but i legit dont feel good AT ALL doing this. i feel like a complete utter piece of shit. how can you say this would be ideal to every man if i cant even enjoy it because of my brain
You're an exception then.

I agree with you, I love girls with the small tattoos and piercings,

they know how to have fun and have lots of experience + they indulge in “less conventional” sexual acts

• +1

here kids is the example of retard with double digit iq who's life depends on sex

Guys, to clarify i was NOT talking about LTRs. Of course prudes are better for LTRs that’s just common sense. But why would you want an LTR when you’re young? Now is the time to slay pussy. LTR is for later

thats just skill issue

a great analogy is getting your ass blown in diamond vs making outplays in gold thinking u are faker. so gold > diamond xd?

hot whores are the prime women they get a lot of sex cuz sex is good if u cant satisfy them settle with an ugly subhuman
all attractive women are whores

Last edited:
  • +1
water

"prudes" are fugly or severelly mentally ill/retarded
its a derogatory term for a good reason any normal person is annoyed by them

Last edited:
  • +1
Guys, to clarify i was NOT talking about LTRs. Of course prudes are better for LTRs that’s just common sense. But why would you want an LTR when you’re young? Now is the time to slay pussy. LTR is for later
subhumans of this forum cant compherend this logic i doubt they have heared normies saying this ever cuz they never interact with people

• +1