Small Chin / Short Face

SyrianKiddo

SyrianKiddo

Iron
I have horrible chin genetics, my lower third of my face is horrible. I have pretty good eye genetics, and the rest of my face is ok. But I think if i fixed my lower third I would legit be saved. My mom is a dentist and could help me get my hands on orthodontics or anything like that. I'm 13, still in puberty, what do you guys suggest for me to do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, normie_joe and wishIwasSalludon
idk

• +1
Reactions: needhollowcheeks
13? Holy fuck ban this faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, Shalpi, GabachoCopium and 19 others
dnr, would be better if you showed your face

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albanian_chad, Arsene and needhollowcheeks
dnr, would be better if you showed your face
I just want suggestions on what could help, if there isnt anything ima just get surgery when I can

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I just want suggestions on what could help, if there isnt anything ima just get surgery when I can
You're 13, getting surgery is shit, plus your still growing. Sending a face pic will get you suggestion on what "could" help

You're 13, getting surgery is shit, plus your still growing. Sending a face pic will get you suggestion on what "could" help
Getting surgery is shit?

Getting surgery is shit?
For me its a yes, high chance that it will be a botched surgery and plus just cope what you're born with

• JFL
Reactions: Angutoid
  • +1
Reactions: SyrianKiddo
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated
This forum is over run by doomers who’ve forgotten that this is a fucking looksmaxxing site
Calling someone a "doomer" doesn't make you right. It just makes you a delusional happy-go-lucky fruitcake. "Dht gel" just lol. All this T and HGH maxing is cope bullshit for boneless uggos.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Get your hormones checked if your low T get doctor to prescribe T and hgh to help with bones. Downsides is taking T can shrink your balls permanently so take it with HCG or alternatively you could rub dht or testosterone cream on your balls I know it sounds dumb but it works

alright, im pretty sure i have normal T levels, but ill still maybe go get it checked out, and the cream part lmfao, idk, maybe, probably not, but is there absolutely no orthodontics that could help?

• JFL
Same as me, i have a short chin and a short mandible, but with a long ramus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and wishIwasSalludon
Same as me, i have a short chin and a short mandible, but with a long ramus
Yeah, do you know anything that could help with a short chin?

• JFL
For adults yeah but at 13 he’s ripe for ascending
There is no "ascension" unfortunately. Bone structure never changes. It's all decided as a kid. O'Pry, Maher, etc. all have the same bone structure as a kid and an adult.

Prenatal T is what matters, not T levels when you're older. Best thing Op can do is save up for a genio.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe and wishIwasSalludon
Yeah, do you know anything that could help with a short chin?
Start chewing, chewing remodels mandible to be more robust

Inb4 @Allornothing calls me a coper
It’s scientifically proven

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing

is hard gum okay?

• JFL
There is no "ascension" unfortunately. Bone structure never changes. It's all decided as a kid. O'Pry, Maher, etc. all have the same bone structure as a kid and an adult.

Prenatal T is what matters, not T levels when you're older. Best thing Op can do is save up for a genio.
What about @LooksThinker

It will get more Robust maybe, but it wont lenght his lower third and increase his lower third height.
So it’s over anyway

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and wishIwasSalludon
It will get more Robust maybe, but it wont lenght his lower third and increase his lower third height.
So it’s over anyway
Genio is the only way then

So it’s over anyway
guess its time to grow a goatee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patris, GabachoCopium and nofap

Probably increased bone density but it won't make the jaw any wider. If you actually consider the shape of the jawbone, you'll realise that would be a bit too convenient.

no orthodontics methods? cus my mom said there is, but she doesnt know if they'll let me do them.
I don’t know maybe if you’re desperate you could “bonesmash muh chin” and be a lab rat:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: SyrianKiddo
Hopefully this is obvious but wait till you’re an adult if you still have short chin get genio
Alright, but It wont change, ive had a short chin even since i was a baby, i got my dads short chin genetics, meanwhile my mom has the perfect chin lmfao

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium and wishIwasSalludon

Bud I never had cheekbones before year ngl I literally have pics of me without cheekbones then suddenly they grew little by little like in last 8 months, my lower third also grew automatically in last 3 months I'm currently 18

Bud I never had cheekbones before year ngl I literally have pics of me without cheekbones then suddenly they grew little by little like in last 8 months, my lower third also grew automatically in last 3 months I'm currently 18
did you do anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Aditya.
did you do anything
No they automatically grew by themselves
Dw lil bro you are 13 your bone structure will develop slowly slowly till 20's don't listen to niggers here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Allornothing and wishIwasSalludon
Dw lil bro you are 13 your bone structure will develop slowly slowly till 20's don't listen to niggers here
I dont know man, i have doubts, like i said, my dad has a short chin, and i prob got his genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Aditya., Allornothing and 1 other person
His dad has short chin as well sounds like it’s just genetic only thing that will save him is blasting androgens and hopefully his body will make him more robust or he gets genio

• Woah
Reactions: Aditya.
No offence but most users here suck at being objective so I doubt your jaw experienced any relative increase in width compared to your cheekbones, nor did your cheekbones get bigger.

At that age your skull is just developing in general which stretches the skin more and defines your currently existing cheekbones and jaw.

Also lifefuel for you i my chin was recessed along with maxilla like year ago but it they automatically grew forward (only middle and lower maxilla tho my upper maxilla is cucked due to my shitty curry genes) along

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Allornothing