SMALL EYES are the worst possible failo to have

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
when people here talk about unfixable failos 2 of the main mentioned ones are IPD and midface, however in reality these can be fixed if you are extremely rich and have an extremely blackpilled surgeon whos willing to cut your skull apart and piece it back together

but small eyes are different, theres no surgery that increases the physical eye size and yes you can do some things with the eyelid and surrounding tissues and fats but if your eyes are just EXTREMELY small to begin with it will not help much

while IPD and midface generally have a larger impact on facial harmony and aesthetic than eye size, at least they can be fixed in some way, +small eyes can mess up an entire face and most surgeries to correct it are COPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, subhuman incel, Halonyx and 3 others
Not even close to being the worst trait possible.

IRL bonez + mfr/fwhr matter the most.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, UglyAsHell and reptiles

of course they aren't to worst in the sense that they have the most effect on the face. theyre the worst in the sense that its the only failo truly impossible to fix

As long as your chin isnt massively recessed your frontal is the most important even irl. Literally every girl i see who likes any dude irl ends up liking guys w really good frontals.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, BongMog and Deleted member 29581
Every fucking time theres some newcel or retard claiming X is the worst possible failo to have bro! Every fucking feature is a shitty failo depending on its severity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47775, Emiqrox, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
As long as your chin isnt massively recessed your frontal is the most important even irl. Literally every girl i see who likes any dude irl ends up liking guys w really good frontals.

Lol everything is important.

It depends on how you look at it, most ppl aren't getting every surgery possible anyway so I'd argue there are bigger failos

Oh really now

Where did i say they're not important lol, strawman.

I've seen plenty of of guys with subpar eye areas that slayed hard off their bonez, and practically all had good mfr and fwhr.

It can be the reverse too.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Where did i say they're not important lol, strawman.

I've seen plenty of of guys with subpar eye areas that slayed hard off their bonez, and practically all had good mfr and fwhr.

It can be the reverse too.
Sigh
3405710 1683832864820

Let me guess, hes 6psl brah?

He's black, he can't be above 5.5 PSL unless brod hunter.
You do realize hes a slayer with better old results than broderick.
Also dont try to 1 up me with that everything matters shit when i say something has higher priority over other featurea ratios etc on the face when youre doing the same shit and tell me that im strawmanning.
Tell yourself that before posting about how irl bones and fwhr + mfr takes priority

You do realize hes a slayer with better old results than broderick.
Also dont try to 1 up me with that everything matters shit when i say something has higher priority over other featurea ratios etc on the face when youre doing the same shit and tell me that im strawmanning.
Tell yourself that before posting about how irl bones and fwhr + mfr takes priority

Idc enough to follow who's got the better tinder results on a homosexual indian forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Blackgymmax
Idc enough to follow who's got the better tinder results on a homosexual indian forum.
Drip is the sole determining factor of smv. Take the drip pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775, BongMog and Deleted member 28691
Drip is the sole determining factor of smv. Take the drip pill

Water.

Drip=Money=Bitchesgetwetformoney.

Pull-up to a club in your Ferrari all dripped out and you're going to clean up.

Even if you're 3 psl LTN.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, BongMog and Blackgymmax

idc you can't have anime looks without big pfl
and if you can't have anime looks it's all for none

underrated failo. muh bug eyes when you can have absolute shit eyes like these

00 22

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 47775