[SMALL LOOKSMAX] BLACK AFRICAN SOAP

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
JEWS LIKE INFUSING ESTROGEN INDUCING INGREDIENTS INTO DAILY ROUTINE PRODUCTS BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS.
“The FDA does no systematic review safety, instead authorizing the cosmetics industry to self-police ingredient safety.”

THIS GOES FOR THE SOAP YOU USE!
- Sodium benzoate and benzoic acid
- Sodium laureth sulfate (SLS)
- Methylisothiazolinone (MIT) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (CMIT)
- Cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB)
- Fragrance
- pH adjusters
- Dyes

YOU MIGHT ASK, WHO CARES? I DON'T NEED SOAP TO WASH MY FACE, I HAVE A SKINCARE ROUTINE.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF YOUR BODY? YOU SHOWER DON'T YOU? AND YOU USE SOAP, RIGHT?

ALL THOSE SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS ALL SOAPS USE TO CLEANSE YOUR BODY GO SYSTEMATIC TO A CERTAIN DEGREE, INFUSING YOURSELF WITH YOUR DAILY DOSE OF ESTROGEN.

THE SOLUTION? USE NON-JEW NIGGER SOAP. ALSO KNOWN AS BLACK AFRICAN SOAP:

BLACK AFRICAN SOAP, OR BLACK SOAP, IS A KIND OF SOAP ORIGINATING IN WEST AFRICA. IT IS MADE FROM THE ASH OF LOCALLY HARVESTED AFRICAN PLANTS AND DRIED PEELS, WHICH GIVES THE SOAP ITS CHARACTERISTIC DARK COLOR.

THE INGREDIENTS ARE HIGH T!

- Palm Kernal
- Purified Water
- Shea Butter
- Plantain Ash (Leaves and Bark)
- Plantain Skin
- Cocoa Pod Ash
- Cocoa Oil
- Avena Sativa (Oat Bran)

WHAT BENEFITS DOES THIS SOAP HAVE OVER THE TYPICAL JEW SOAP?

IT LASTS FOREVER, ONE GOOD CHUNK WILL LAST YOU A YEAR
CLEANSES SKIN
GOOD FOR SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES
SMOOTHS AND HEALS ECZEMA
REDUCES BLEMISHES AND DARK SPOTS
FIGHTS FACIAL AND BODY ACNE
CALMS PSORIASIS
REDUCES OILY SKIN

SOOTHES RAZOR BUMPS
ELIMINATES FUNGAL SKIN INFECTIONS
VERY CHEAP

ITS UP TO YOU TO USE IT AS A FACIAL CLEANSER (IF YOU LIKE DOUBLE CLEANSING) BUT I PERSONALLY ONLY USE IT IN THE SHOWER TO GIVE MY BODY A VERY GOOD CLEAN.

MY EXPERIENCE FROM CHANGING FROM A JEW SOAP TO THIS IS THAT MY OVERALL SKIN ALL AROUND MY BODY IS MUCH SMOOTHER TO THE TOUCH AND I DON'T SWEAT AS MUCH.

MY BEC (BIG ETHNIC CO-) IS SIGNIFICANTLY SMOOTHER AND COOMING FEELS BETTER THAN EVER, DED SRS NOTICEABLE IMPROVEMENT IN THAT REGARD.

MAKE SURE YOU BUY THE FULLY ORGANIC VERSIONS THOUGH, THERE ARE SOME JEW VERSIONS OF BLACK AFRICAN SOAP, MAKE SURE IT LOOKS LIKE THE PHOTO ABOVE, SOURCED FROM AFRICA, AND ISN'T COMPLETELY BLACK.

IN CONCLUSION, BLACK AFRICAN SOAP IS CHEAP, LASTS FOREVER, IS NON-ESTROGENOUS, MAKES YOUR WHOLE BODY SMOOTHER AND CLEANER, AND MOGS ANY SYNTHETIC SOAP JEWS ARE CREATING. JUST REMEMBER, EVERYTHING YOU INTERACT WITH MATTERS.

T
hanks for Reading!
@niggerjew <-- Tagged because name involves good soap creators versus estrogen soap factories​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mike95, Deleted member 2506 and 26 others
JEW VERSION:

ACTUAL BLACK AFRICAN SOAP:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Deleted member 5875, ropeorcope and 9 others
looks like doodoo lol

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Salience and Deleted member 7076
I have it and it has a nice smell tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 7076
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 5912
how do u use solid soap

how do u use solid soap
it like every other soap, you put it under water and your hands go soapy except this shit doesn't run out, it last so long

it like every other soap, you put it under water and your hands go soapy except this shit doesn't run out, it last so long
so u rub your hands to get soap then you apply said soap to ur body

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Does it kill corona tho

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7076

look good? Also, read that it's better with shea butter, cause the actual african black soap dries out skin, if it's infused with shea butter, is it likely jew scam?

View attachment 657480
look good? Also, read that it's better with shea butter, cause the actual african black soap dries out skin, if it's infused with shea butter, is it likely jew scam?
seems legit just check ingredient list for anything that looks unnatural
that will last you a very long time

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
View attachment 657480
idk about the shea butter thing but its not some sodium lauryl sulphate bullshit its proabably nothing to worry about

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
nigga soap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Good thread. I love what you did with the colors :love: of the text.

It made it so fucking easy and fun to read

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
287C335D 2FDC 4AAB B7F7 94786E836F33
20EE8679 843C 483A B517 672D4832238A
BB320356 EBEF 4F8A 995F AE0D33451B7E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 7076
One question: are you a virgin? :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 7076
no
how is that related JFL
I thought bc of your nigger soap autism, you might end up repelling women with this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I thought bc of your nigger soap autism, you might end up repelling women with this shit
it doesnt make you smell like nigger lmao it's like a slight scent but its a good natural scent
my peepee smells good and is smooth

Good thread. Also don’t forget to say no to Jewish deodorant, toothpaste, food, water, etc.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7076
Good thread. Also don’t forget to say no to Jewish deodorant, toothpaste, food, water, etc.
best to do is find everything you use that is jewish and find a natural replacement that does the exact same thing like in this case
im gonna filter all my water next but idk about toothpaste i use hydrogen peroxide for that shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: ZygoPill and Deleted member 5912
Good thread. I love what you did with the colors :love: of the text.

It made it so fucking easy and fun to read
my rep ratio is fucked im gonna re-write my best threads with colors then make an archive then leave this site JFL brb

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
I dont get this sites problem with Estrogen.

As long is it doesnt cause gyno its harmless, according to moreplates moredates it even help building muscle and have neuroprotective benefits

I just make my own soap, it's really easy and cheap and it last years if u make enough, but I haven't figured out yet how to make my own Shampoo

reading your post triggers my murder instincts

I just make my own soap, it's really easy and cheap and it last years if u make enough, but I haven't figured out yet how to make my own Shampoo
nice, im too lazy and this is cheap and natural so it works for me

• +1
Reactions: Betisfan
Just rub your body with aids theory.

Good thread will use

plot twist. African black soap is made from plants that are full of phytoestrogens, consequently turning you into a tranny after use.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xefo
I have never ever used soap, just let the water topple down on me

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel