Small looksmaxxes I believe everyone should be doing.

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Note; Some of these will NOT increase your psl, but rather increase your smv. But some most likely will increase your psl. So anyways, let's get on to it

Moisturizing, and protecting your hands

"
But, but why?" If your hands are silky smooth and soft, it will help A LOT. Girls lust over it, and no one likes calluses from the gym
I've had maybe 5, more or less girls mention how nice my hands are. It's a semi good plus.

I moisturize my hands a LOT. In the morning, in the evening, and before bed when I sleep. I also use a hand sunscreen that protects my hand from the sun (if that's too expensive, there's a lot of other ones but thats my favorite.

Wearing rings mogs hard too. Jewelry and soft smooth hands = .1-.2 increase in SMV imo. They could even be considered a striking feature, increasing your smv by up to .5 if your hands are extremely long and veiny.

Getting an ear piercing on the side of your face that looks better

Look at yourself in the mirror. Which side of your face would you prefer to be symmetrical with the other side? No one's perfect, and get an ear piercing on the side of your face that looks better, as it will bring more attention to that side. It will also make you look more NT.

Long hair? Get a dangle earring. Short? Get a hoop or stud.

It’s important that earrings match skin tone and face shape. Skin tone clashes with some colors, so unless you want to draw attention for the wrong reasons, take a look below:

• Fair skin: Silver or white gold looks great on fair skin, but avoid rose gold as it brings out the pink in your skin.
  • Pale skin: Have milky skin? Steer clear of yellow golds and stick to white or silver.
  • Olive skin: Olive skin looks great with pretty much any color.
  • Dark skin: Yellow gold looks vibrant and eye-catching against dark tones. Silvers and white golds work too, but yellow will be your best friend.
Also note that your earring has to correlate with your facial shape aswell;

Oblong face – Round earrings
Heart-shaped face – Straight earrings without curves (like a barbell or a taper)
Square face – Round or curved earrings
Round face – Square earrings

It doesn't matter THAT much, but as long as you pierce your ears on the side of your face that looks better it should be a small boost in psl/smv.

Get some tats, bro.

Tats are a huge halo, especially with a built muscular body.
Don't believe me? Here's proof. And some more

Don't be retarded and get something stupid like putting the entire cast of Star Wars on your leg. Depending on your demographic, whether your leaning more towards masc or prettyboy, tats will help alot. Tattoos are a deep rabbit hole with a bunch of different styles, I'm not gonna sit here and write down every single tattoo style.
Tiktok is a good place to look for some cool tattoo ideas.

Prettyboys, if you have a good hair type with healthy hair, grow it out. Or if you have a large forehead (maybe not if your trying to be masc tho)

What does this mean exactly? If your hair type is 1c, 2b, 2c, or just "wavy" or "curly", try growing it out.(If you don't know what i'm talking about, search up "hair types" But that doesn't mean just stop going to your barber. Get a maintenance trim every 1-2 months, meaning no length taken off, just the split ends and maybe the sides. Who knows, you might even ascend.
This does mean however you have to take better care of it with consistent hair masks, shampooing it well with an expensive shampoo, and using conditioner. That doesn't mean it's not worth all the extra care. When I grew it out, it looked pretty good and tiktok bitches simped for my long 1C hair, and they still do.

bonus points if you wear a dangle earring with long hair
tldr grow your hair out if it's a good hair type, and take care of it too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GalacticHero, Abu Based, incel194012940 and 10 others
Oh and I forgot one last one

Eye drops.

Even if your eyes aren't dry, red, or have any issue with your eyes, I believe everyone should be using eye drops, especially if your rotting for 8 hours in front of a screen.

There are a lot of eye drops out there, some may help your eyes feel better then others, but in general most of them do the job in keeping your eyes sparkly and hydrated.

I personally just put rosewater in a dropper and put 1 drop in both of my eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, Abu Based, incel194012940 and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abu Based, Anchor_Ship and AscendingHero
one earring = gay signal

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, Schönling, Patient A and 10 others
good thread agreed besides earrings.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Anchor_Ship
This thread seems to be pretty much aimed at pretty boys, moisturizing hands, earrings, rings for your fingers, growing out your hair...
This is honestly not really for people going for the masc look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, racoon4, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
Get surgery before ever getting a tat

This thread seems to be pretty much aimed at pretty boys, moisturizing hands, earrings, rings for your fingers, growing out your hair...
This is honestly not really for people going for the masc look
Rings are cool tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Showers

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Note; Some of these will NOT increase your psl, but rather increase your smv. But some most likely will increase your psl. So anyways, let's get on to it

Moisturizing, and protecting your hands

"
But, but why?" If your hands are silky smooth and soft, it will help A LOT. Girls lust over it, and no one likes calluses from the gym
I've had maybe 5, more or less girls mention how nice my hands are. It's a semi good plus.

I moisturize my hands a LOT. In the morning, in the evening, and before bed when I sleep. I also use a hand sunscreen that protects my hand from the sun (if that's too expensive, there's a lot of other ones but thats my favorite.

Wearing rings mogs hard too. Jewelry and soft smooth hands = .1-.2 increase in SMV imo. They could even be considered a striking feature, increasing your smv by up to .5 if your hands are extremely long and veiny.

Getting an ear piercing on the side of your face that looks better

Look at yourself in the mirror. Which side of your face would you prefer to be symmetrical with the other side? No one's perfect, and get an ear piercing on the side of your face that looks better, as it will bring more attention to that side. It will also make you look more NT.

Long hair? Get a dangle earring. Short? Get a hoop or stud.

It’s important that earrings match skin tone and face shape. Skin tone clashes with some colors, so unless you want to draw attention for the wrong reasons, take a look below:

• Fair skin: Silver or white gold looks great on fair skin, but avoid rose gold as it brings out the pink in your skin.
  • Pale skin: Have milky skin? Steer clear of yellow golds and stick to white or silver.
  • Olive skin: Olive skin looks great with pretty much any color.
  • Dark skin: Yellow gold looks vibrant and eye-catching against dark tones. Silvers and white golds work too, but yellow will be your best friend.
Also note that your earring has to correlate with your facial shape aswell;

Oblong face – Round earrings
Heart-shaped face – Straight earrings without curves (like a barbell or a taper)
Square face – Round or curved earrings
Round face – Square earrings

It doesn't matter THAT much, but as long as you pierce your ears on the side of your face that looks better it should be a small boost in psl/smv.

Get some tats, bro.

Tats are a huge halo, especially with a built muscular body.
Don't believe me? Here's proof. And some more

Don't be retarded and get something stupid like putting the entire cast of Star Wars on your leg. Depending on your demographic, whether your leaning more towards masc or prettyboy, tats will help alot. Tattoos are a deep rabbit hole with a bunch of different styles, I'm not gonna sit here and write down every single tattoo style.
Tiktok is a good place to look for some cool tattoo ideas.

Prettyboys, if you have a good hair type with healthy hair, grow it out. Or if you have a large forehead (maybe not if your trying to be masc tho)

What does this mean exactly? If your hair type is 1c, 2b, 2c, or just "wavy" or "curly", try growing it out.(If you don't know what i'm talking about, search up "hair types" But that doesn't mean just stop going to your barber. Get a maintenance trim every 1-2 months, meaning no length taken off, just the split ends and maybe the sides. Who knows, you might even ascend.
This does mean however you have to take better care of it with consistent hair masks, shampooing it well with an expensive shampoo, and using conditioner. That doesn't mean it's not worth all the extra care. When I grew it out, it looked pretty good and tiktok bitches simped for my long 1C hair, and they still do.

bonus points if you wear a dangle earring with long hair
tldr grow your hair out if it's a good hair type, and take care of it too
what exactly is a good hair type?

Just look like a faggot bro

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Patient A