small tits > big tits

Low T, if they’re youthful, supple, natural and don’t sag down and the girl has a slim waist still then bigger is better. I’m sorry you were born low T
bro. I said this multiple times in the thread. High T = less selective about what turns u on. That's why High T people fuck almost everyone. Low T is more hypergamous which is why women are low T because they are hypergamous. Because of that small tits mog because my attraction is more specific/selective.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Low T, if they’re youthful, supple, natural and don’t sag down and the girl has a slim waist still then bigger is better. I’m sorry you were born low T
plus to me boobs with ideal shape look best when small

bro. I said this multiple times in the thread. High T = less selective about what turns u on. That's why High T people fuck almost everyone. Low T is more hypergamous which is why women are low T because they are hypergamous. Because of that small tits mog because my attraction is more specific/selective.
I need big milkers to breast feed my mogger sons, I also fuck small tit boyish looking girls but they’re not better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I need big milkers to breast feed my mogger sons, I also fuck small tit boyish looking girls but they’re not better
read the entire thread. I have like 20 posts in this thread so u would understand me better.