Small towns are better than big towns for getting laid

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
Was talking to an oldcel and he said, "You ever lived in a small town?" I was like no, cos I haven't. "What's it like?" I asked him. His reply: "Everyone knows your business. It's good for shagging though"

I felt like leaping up and screaming, "I knew it!!"

All cels from small towns can now be called volcels compared to us legit citycels living in western multicultural prison hellholes.

c o p e p o n

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
Was talking to an oldcel and he said, "You ever lived in a small town?" I was like no, cos I haven't. "What's it like?" I asked him. His reply: "Everyone knows your business. It's good for shagging though"

I felt like leaping up and screaming, "I knew it!!"

All cels from small towns can now be called volcels compared to us legit citycels living in western multicultural prison hellholes.
It could go the other way though. One :chad: (or a small group of then) could dominate everything especially since there are less females to go around anyway.

It could go the other way though. One :chad: (or a small group of then) could dominate everything especially since there are less females to go around anyway.
Nice argument.
However, another quote from him:

"Only problem is every other cunt in town has shagged her"

No, sorry there is no convincing me otherwise. I'm angry at myself for not even hostel maxing in my 20s in little towns near mine like some sort of crazed pikey. And I'd advise others to do this

It's true. There is way to much competition from other males in big towns. So unless you are top 5% of looks or have insane social status it's hard as fuck to get action. Bluepilled cucks will tell you otherwise though.