Small wrists taking over my life

skrrrtahhh

skrrrtahhh

Iron
From the moment I wake up I'm researching wrist size and if it is worth lifting with small wrists. When I am at the gym, I'm thinking about my wrist and how this entire workout is a waste of time because small wrists mean small frame. I need to rope.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 52452 and try2beme
hgh apparently increases wrist size, how god make me 6’2 with skinny ass wrists

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, <6PSLcel, Aero and 1 other person
It’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
how thick are your wrists

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
how thick are your wrists
I am pretty skinny currently with 6.4 inches before lifting at 6'1, so pretty small, but I have wide clavicles and a small waist, so it doesn't make sense as to why everything on the internet is saying it is over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
hgh apparently increases wrist size, how god make me 6’2 with skinny ass wrists
I don't want to stunt my height

• +1
Reactions: guilty
I have really developed shoulders and ribcage but my arms are long and wrists are basically foid wrists from just how small they are, I don't understand this shit...

When I was going to the gym, my chest, shoulders and back blew but my arms wouldn't grow a millimeter so I stopped gymcelling because it's pointless for me...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and dopaminebeyondfried
I have really developed shoulders and ribcage but my arms are long and wrists are basically foid wrists from just how small they are, I don't understand this shit...

When I was going to the gym, my chest, shoulders and back blew but my arms wouldn't grow a millimeter so I stopped gymcelling because it's pointless for me...
tough, how big were your wrists, im wondering if there is any hope for me at 19 to grow them

tough, how big were your wrists, im wondering if there is any hope for me at 19 to grow them
I was always a wristcel, they legit didn't grew from elementary school days.

As a natural, you can’t really have strong arms without having big wrists. There’s a very strong proportionality with wrist and arm size.

Only hope is roiding, but even then for guys like Laid and skywalker, their arms are the weak point.

As a natural, you can’t really have strong arms without having big wrists. There’s a very strong proportionality with wrist and arm size.

Only hope is roiding, but even then for guys like Laid and skywalker, their arms are the weak point.
Is there any way to get big wrists through training them at 19? I read online that if you are skinny and go to the gym and gain muscle and fat around your wrist naturally you gain larger wrists.

Everything about me is small, society wouldn't even see me as a "man".

Is there any way to get big wrists through training them at 19? I read online that if you are skinny and go to the gym and gain muscle and fat around your wrist naturally you gain larger wrists.
It depends on your forearm insertions. If they are low and close set to the wrist, then yes. Otherwise, only hope of growing your wrists is through HGH and DHT compounds over a prolonged period of time.

Wrists are your life. I have average wrists and would do anything to have thicker wrists

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You should have eaten better and more in your childhood, our grandmothers were always right.

I am pretty skinny currently with 6.4 inches before lifting at 6'1, so pretty small, but I have wide clavicles and a small waist, so it doesn't make sense as to why everything on the internet is saying it is over for me.
damn and i thought i was a wristlet

It depends on your forearm insertions. If they are low and close set to the wrist, then yes. Otherwise, only hope of growing your wrists is through HGH and DHT compounds over a prolonged period of time.
Yeah, there is meat around the under side of my wrist so I think I have long insertions.
damn and i thought i was a wristlet
6.5 isn't even that small, average is 6.5-7.2

Yeah, there is meat around the under side of my wrist so I think I have long insertions.

6.5 isn't even that small, average is 6.5-7.2
i have 7.28 inch, so barely above average

Wrist will grow thicker as u age stop stressing about shit that doesnt even matter unless ur wrists are fucking 4.5 inches stop crying

• +1
Reactions: Sny