Smartest user on the forum right now

Klasik616

Klasik616

Looks + money + charisma ≠ incel
Surprisingly there's many smart users on this incel forum ("women like smart men") but this one stands out a little more:
@NZb6Air
Makes precise answers, very serious on what he says and his wording is at professional level.
Do you agree?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air, NoLongerHuman and ey88
Nah it’s me

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Klasik616
Nah it’s me
Being smart has it's cons because when you say something smart no one wants to give a like because they don't understand what you're trying to communicate, same thing happens with dumb users but they sound funny to users with average IQ and above.

Being relatable on this forum means above average IQ. Actually smart people cannot be relatable, they're also usually lonely IRL but NT smart people adapt their language for normies.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, NoLongerHuman and ey88
Surprisingly there's many smart users on this incel forum but this one stands out a little more:
@NZb6Air
Makes precise answers, very serious on what he says and his wording is at professional level.
Do you agree?
i hate that kid i even added him to the ignore list

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
How about you shut the fuck up

You tagged the wrong person. It’s spelled @BigBoy

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Being smart has it's cons because when you say something smart no one wants to give a like because they don't understand what you're trying to communicate, same thing happens with dumb users but they sound funny to users with average IQ and above.

Being relatable on this forum means above average IQ. Actually smart people cannot be relatable, they're also usually lonely IRL but NT smart people adapt their language for normies.
There are many high iq users here though and those in particular will find relatability to each other.

I'd say the forum iq is super widely ranged but some extrmely high iqs here

The run of the mill goyslop eating normies from tiktok are over represented though so I wouldn't say "the average forum IQ is high"

2 years ago probably it was very high

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, RICHCELDOM and Klasik616
You can't shut me up, at best you can ignore me.
Kanye would never do that v0 yoam84qs5v9c1

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
There are many high iq users here though and those in particular will find relatability to each other.

I'd say the forum iq is super widely ranged but some extrmely high iqs here

The run of the mill goyslop eating normies from tiktok are over represented though so I wouldn't say "the average forum IQ is high"

2 years ago probably it was very high
You're an interesting user, very niche. Never thought I would find magicians in an incel forum.

Like @thecel is only obsessed about masculine facial ratios and Chads.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
No one on this forum IQ mogs me.

• JFL
You're an interesting user, very niche. Never thought I would find magicians in an incel forum.
What happens to be your birthday my boy?

• Hmm...
@NZb6Air >
High IQ >

Pick one.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
No one on this forum IQ mogs me.
The irreparable damage sustained carbohydrate consumption has done to my corroded brain can never be completely repaired.

And to be unpure. Tainted. Leaves you at the mercy of superior creatures who feast on beasts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Never Get Up
The irreparable damage sustained carbohydrate consumption has done to my corroded brain can never be completely repaired.

And to be unpure. Tainted. Leaves you at the mercy of superior creatures who feast on beasts.
One must become so conceded with destroying the opponent that he must coincide to their regressions.

Always be a step ahead of the game, play it right, and misguide foes to achieve your every desire.

Never let one become a part of your plan, only let them observe it.

It’s all about you and you only in the end. To fear is to lack the understanding of ones own potential.

Last edited:
  • +1