Smartphones didn't make people dumber. They merely exposed the dumb 90% for what they are.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I'm convinced that smartphones are the single most fucking horrible thing ever to happen to the human race. An entire generation is ruined by having its attention span reduced to nothing.

Or so I thought. I'm now leaning towards the idea that phones didn't actually make people dumber, but rather they merely exposed how hilariously stupid most of the lemmings always have been.

You can now practically tell who's an idiot and who isn't just by paying attention to how they use their phones. If they use their phones while watching TV (what's the point then?) they are low IQ af. If they can't put their phone down for more than 15 minutes ditto.

There literally isn't a single bigger giveaway you're a moron than how you use your phone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Lmao, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Deprived and 5 others
the funniest shit is if you say it to them you will appear like the idiot in their eyes because apart from stupidity they also have fake arrogance

people addicted to smartphones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 19036
And chinkoids/gookoids addicted to getting cucked

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I'm convinced that smartphones are the single most fucking horrible thing ever to happen to the human race. An entire generation is ruined by having its attention span reduced to nothing.

Or so I thought. I'm now leaning towards the idea that phones didn't actually make people dumber, but rather they merely exposed how hilariously stupid most of the lemmings always have been.

You can now practically tell who's an idiot and who isn't just by paying attention to how they use their phones. If they use their phones while watching TV (what's the point then?) they are low IQ af. If they can't put their phone down for more than 15 minutes ditto.

There literally isn't a single bigger giveaway you're a moron than how you use your phone.
Not true. Very objective things like geographical awareness, knowing how to get to places was retarded, by the phone. Even my Dad who used to be a geographical GOD, depends on maps more and more.

The phone just makes knowing certain things obsolete, therefore lowering the amount of knowledge one has. Some knowledge is gained tho, so I don't know.

Not true. Very objective things like geographical awareness, knowing how to get to places was retarded, by the phone. Even my Dad who used to be a geographical GOD, depends on maps more and more.

The phone just makes knowing certain things obsolete, therefore lowering the amount of knowledge one has. Some knowledge is gained tho, so I don't know.
You're utterly bluepilled if you think most people are using their phones for intelligent stuff. Just recently, there was a poll that showed only 33% of Americans know where Ukraine is. Lots of people thought it was in Africa or Asia jfl. Some 'geographical awareness'.

Just face it. Most people are idiots.

• JFL
Reactions: juste

I heard somewhere that Like 20% of low IQ population cant grasp a concept of hipothetical situation but instead think IT Will/ already happened to the person talking or some shit Like that im not sure

I heard somewhere that Like 20% of low IQ population cant grasp a concept of hipothetical situation but instead think IT Will/ already happened to the person talking or some shit Like that im not sure
It's been established that most people with an IQ lower than 90 cannot understand conditional hypotheticals ('What if...' scenarios basically).

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
It's been established that most people with an IQ lower than 90 cannot understand conditional hypotheticals ('What if...' scenarios basically).
Still scary asf