Smell like what I eat

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
Me and my friend supposed to meet with 2 foids tomorrow at my place, however I just ate 2 cans of tuna cuz they were so fucking good.

But the problem is how do I stop smelling like fish after eating fish? The smell usually comes when I get sweaty but not normally.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 37815 and IndraBC
just shower before you problemsolvingcel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rares54 and IndraBC
Maybe take a shower you pig?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rares54 and Itsjoeverlol
to start off you are nasty as fuck for eating 2 cans of tuna shits disgusting. A shower won't help as it's in your body not on the outside which is why you can smell tuna while sweating. Drink a shit ton of water, eat a different type of food other than fish, and use a nice fragrance ( IMO use The Most Wanted)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rares54, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 37815
to start off you are nasty as fuck for eating 2 cans of tuna shits disgusting. A shower won't help as it's in your body not on the outside which is why you can smell tuna while sweating. Drink a shit ton of water, eat a different type of food other than fish, and use a nice fragrance ( IMO use The Most Wanted)
Don't eat fish, take a shower, and just drink more water bro!

• +1
Reactions: rares54 and chosen-one
Bros about to get mercury poisoning

• +1
Reactions: rares54
eat something that will offset the fishy smell like something surgery drink Gatorade it will hydrate you and help to quickly flush out the toxin

• +1
Reactions: rares54
No it's in his blood now, that fragrance needs to be used orally if he wishes to drown it out. Desperate circumstances require desperate measures. Bottoms up, OP.

• JFL
Reactions: kofun
thanks alot G

No it's in his blood now, that fragrance needs to be used orally if he wishes to drown it out. Desperate circumstances require desperate measures. Bottoms up, OP.
brb gonna drink some le beau le parfum

eat something that will offset the fishy smell like something surgery drink Gatorade it will hydrate you and help to quickly flush out the toxin
I'll try drinking shit ton of water, thanks