Smelly farts mog

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Knowing that the food is gestating in my belly and the rancid sulphurous shit decided to unleash it's effervescence is very satisfying. Whenever I eat healthy foods I get the worst farts which is ironic lol but yea farts mog. I would love to keep farting the smelliest farts 24/7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Toth's thot
Nothing more disgusting than farts, you are a disgusting fuck for thinking its a achievement

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Nothing more disgusting than farts, you are a disgusting fuck for thinking its a achievement
Low T for not liking farts

@Vermilioncore how are your farts

food is designed to waste and block your intsstines up, when you are blowing noxous aie out of youra sshole its a sign that you are rotting your insides out. Eat a lot more vegetables, you will quickly lose fat, gain lean muscle, and feel better then 99percent of people just from not having a stomach full of outhouse feces.

• +1
  • JFL
Shut up you bitch your face and body looks like you have daily estrogen injections in your ass
I mog you after leanmax:feelswhat:

@Vermilioncore how are your farts
Coincidence that you said this because I’m taking a shit as I type this. Held this shit in all day and I are hot Cheetos so it burns

• Love it