Smile Mog Battle: Niko vs Larsanova

Who smile moggs?

• Total voters

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, RIPPED IRL and Deleted member 22354
lmao ur defending this boneless frauding cuck

he never did good on tinder WTF ARE UT ALKING ABOUT?

if larsanova is chadlite then you and streege must be giga chad and i must be chad

he also got exposed ond iscord psl by users for only slaying ugly bitches

If vinnie is chadlite, then you must be normie don't u think so? Unless u think ur on the same level on looks
Tiktok star vinnie hacker

Are you really calling Lars boneless when this Is your God lol
And yes i'm only posting candids of him, this frauder does some magic sorcery with his cam and wears make up, i'm sure i wouldn't double check him if i saw on the streets
You act soooo much like a fangirl tbh if he posted here as a nobody ppl would have told him it's over with them narrow set bug eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, mogging, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
View attachment 1958118

And yes i'm only posting candids of him, this frauder does some magic sorcery with his cam and wears make up, i'm sure i wouldn't double check him if i saw on the streets
You act soooo much like a fangirl tbh if he posted here as a nobody ppl would have told him it's over with them narrow set bug eyes
if this is boneless then you must be soft tissue only

I will never make a mog battle again.

Only retarted autistic discussions going on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 17920
Both mogg because both are being themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
lmao ur defending this boneless frauding cuck

he never did good on tinder WTF ARE UT ALKING ABOUT?

if larsanova is chadlite then you and streege must be giga chad and i must be chad

he also got exposed ond iscord psl by users for only slaying ugly bitches
I didn’t even vote bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and alriodai
Both smile mogged by @Leo69.

3016319_Leo69_Smile.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
View attachment 1958118

“magic sorcery with his cam”
Sign Language Schizophrenia GIF by Sign with Robert

@alriodai

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
“magic sorcery with his cam”
Sign Language Schizophrenia GIF by Sign with Robert

@alriodai
it's so easy to do it you must have the proper skull shape (small skull mainly) but you can fraud with tik tok filters and camera angles to give you a whole point
many females do this too and look much shittier on instagram
in b4 but but why you don't do it
i'm not trying to post morphed terafrauded pics of myself
plus he wears fucking make up
i know what's a genetic chad and he isn't

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19157
it's so easy to do it you must have the proper skull shape (small skull mainly) but you can fraud with tik tok filters and camera angles to give you a whole point
many females do this too and look much shittier on instagram
in b4 but but why you don't do it
i'm not trying to post morphed terafrauded pics of myself
plus he wears fucking make up
i know what's a genetic chad and he isn't
there are pictures where his bones look the exact same i cant find them but theyre
out there

just because someone has a few bad photos and theyre not 100% photogenic doesnt mean theyre not a chad. he doesnt have a small skull jfl

at worst he has a normal sized skull

• +1
there are pictures where his bones look the exact same i cant find them but theyre
out there

just because someone has a few bad photos and theyre not 100% photogenic doesnt mean theyre not a chad. he doesnt have a small skull jfl

at worst he has a normal sized skull
i go by candids with all the frauders that are out there
i know for sure that chad lives so much in a different dimension that he doesn't even do tik toks
i've seen soooooo many prettyboy angels in my city who no one knows about yet you're trying to push vinnie hacker jfl you're just like the foids who fall for fame effect

• Hmm...
  • +1
i know for sure that chad lives so much in a different dimension that he doesn't even do tik toks
i've seen soooooo many prettyboy angels in my city who no one knows about yet you're trying to push vinnie hacker jfl you're just like the foids who fall for fame effect
theres a guy forevergymcelling knows that is a massive slayer IRL and gets approached constantly, sleeps with insane amounts of girls

he showed me a “candid” of him and you would say “hes a HTN bro :soy:

muh falling for the fame

hes famous for BEING GLING. stop being fucking jealous

• +1
theres a guy forevergymcelling knows that is a massive slayer IRL and gets approached constantly, sleeps with insane amounts of girls

he showed me a “candid” of him and you would say “hes a HTN bro :soy:

muh falling for the fame

hes famous for BEING GLING. stop being fucking jealous
i'm not you construct a whole narrative this is a forum for talking about looks and i do
i've never been impressed by vinnie hacker and his eye area like i got nothing against him but i see better looking prettyboys everyday and yes who mog me
i posted candids of myself here and it's quite clear there's nothing to be jealous
also jealousy is a shit sentiment i'm never jealous of people who realize their goals
just being objective here

• +1
y
you saw these guys IRL as well. IRL people look better you say this ALL THE TIME. u are falling for in motion irl

i bet these dudes youre seeing wouldnt be as good looking in a cam no matter what type of “sorcery” theyre doing. ur simply overrating them irl and in motion

• +1
y

you saw these guys IRL as well. IRL people look better you say this ALL THE TIME. u are falling for in motion irl

i bet these dudes youre seeing wouldnt be as good looking in a cam no matter what type of “sorcery” theyre doing. ur simply overrating them irl and in motion
nah they look better for average person
i analyze their face in detail and i see much more aesthetic eye areas and true sticking bones with good face ratios and everything
one guy who looked like damian kater but 6'4"
you wouldn't understand how many unknown moggers there are out there

• +1
i'm not you construct a whole narrative this is a forum for talking about looks and i do
i've never been impressed by vinnie hacker and his eye area like i got nothing against him but i see better looking prettyboys everyday and yes who mog me
i posted candids of myself here and it's quite clear there's nothing to be jealous
also jealousy is a shit sentiment i'm never jealous of people who realize their goals
just being objective here
well ur looks radar isnt good then

because when i first saw his pics on lookism i was impressed. he has typical model featurez. u have BDD. he has the lips, the zygos, the nose, the chin, jaw, his eyes are slightly NCT but thats about it. his eyes are good, not the best part of his face but it doesnt matter

• +1
well ur looks radar isnt good then

because when i first saw his pics on lookism i was impressed. he has typical model featurez. u have BDD. he has the lips, the zygos, the nose, the chin, jaw, his eyes are slightly NCT but thats about it. his eyes are good, not the best part of his face but it doesnt matter
it matters a lot. you just go by his tik tok fame. there are 1000 guys who got famous and objectively are not good looking. and yes i go by candids in his case because i know he uses filters and make up.

• Hmm...
  • +1
it matters a lot. you just go by his tik tok fame. there are 1000 guys who got famous and objectively are not good looking. and yes i go by candids in his case because i know he uses filters and make up.
and how do you know he even used make up anyways

he looks like a mogger in motion stop coping. i base it off the way he looks

• +1
and how do you know he even used make up anyways

he looks like a mogger in motion stop coping. i base it off the way he looks

View attachment 1958441
you have your opinion i have mine and i have another idea of impressive. no need to get so emotional over my rating.

I'm @Niko only ngl

• Love it