Smile vs no smile photofeeler results. Smilepill is legit

Ken

Ken

Equinox
No Smile:

Smile:

I know I need more votes for it to be accurate but this is the best ive done so far. Not all smiles are equal, in my other pics I would force a smile and get 6-7 in attractiveness. You need to have an effortless looking smile like Niko. I tried my best to replicate his facial expression and haircut and I am finally getting good results. My matches have also gone up with this new pic.

I dont know why they think I look low IQ. I get 7-9 smart in all my other smile pics.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Moggie, fogdart and 1 other person
Absolute smilepill W once again:popcorn: mirin

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Ken
@Ken what are the notes if we may know

• +1
@Ken what are the notes if we may know

Non-smile:

Smile:

Not too many comments yet. Ill probably lower the brightness before I post it on instagram.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I was at an 8.5 with around 20 votes. I got a few I would date them comments. I was feeling so good about it I posted it on instagram.

The next day I got 10 straight no or somewhat votes with negative comments, now im at a 7.2 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. Now I want to delete it off instagram.

I should have ended it at 20 votes

7.5 is my cap:feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggie and Niklaus Mikaelson
I was at an 8.5 with around 20 votes. I got 10 straight no or somewhat votes and now im at a 7.2 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

7.5 is my cap
Riiipæ

• So Sad
  • +1
I was at an 8.5 with around 20 votes. I got a few I would date them comments. I was feeling so good about it I posted it on instagram.

The next day I got 10 straight no or somewhat votes with negative comments, now im at a 7.2 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. Now I want to delete it off instagram.

haters 😢😢😢

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and Niklaus Mikaelson
I still think photofeeler is a cougar dopamine mine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Niklaus Mikaelson and Salieri
I vote no for all three on pics of fat women :feelshah:

• +1
  • Love it

The one I am doing rn should I pause it at 20 or let it keep going, because smiling is the only difference between the 2 pics it is a more accurate way to judge the effect of smiling vs no smile, though my smile is somewhat forced.

• +1
The one I am doing rn should I pause it at 20 or let it keep going, because smiling is the only difference between the 2 pics it is a more accurate way to judge the effect of smiling vs no smile, though my smile is somewhat forced.
Screenshot 2022 08 04 03 45 40 672 comandroidchrome
i usually run 50 votes plus for it being somewhat precise, but takes an eternity 😭 I'd say keep going

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Moggie
View attachment 1807995i usually run 50 votes plus for it being somewhat precise, but takes an eternity 😭 I'd say keep going
My cope is the poor result is due to it being a selfie :feelsmega:

Once I hit 50 should I resume the other one again?

Smile vs no smile

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
My cope is the poor result is due to it being a selfie :feelsmega:

Once I hit 50 should I resume the other one again?

View attachment 1807997
I would, maybe at least 30-40 votes if you don't want to spend too long, as long as both of them have the same it show be somewhat of a indicator but minimizes the effect of "bad" voters

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Moggie
@Niko69 smile vs no smile feedback

Smile feedback
No smile feedback

"I think they seem a bit sad in this photo"

Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

• JFL
No Smile:
View attachment 1805264View attachment 1805265

Smile:
View attachment 1805266View attachment 1805267

I know I need more votes for it to be accurate but this is the best ive done so far. Not all smiles are equal, in my other pics I would force a smile and get 6-7 in attractiveness. You need to have an effortless looking smile like Niko. I tried my best to replicate his facial expression and haircut and I am finally getting good results. My matches have also gone up with this new pic.

I dont know why they think I look low IQ. I get 7-9 smart in all my other smile pics.
pm me your pic? Won't leak bhai