SMILEPILL?

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I got onto some corticosteroids recently which nuked my cortisol to the point where i walk around smiling constantly and make long eye contact with girls.

Within two days of using it i got warm approached three times (girls i barely know starting conversations). Which is more then since the beginning of this year.

It's just a side effect of the pills and not what i wanted. I'm quitting soon, but i had an interesting realization that cortisol level are much more important for sexual attraction than i thought. Ofc i have decent base (htn), smiling won't save a subhuman.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, bloomercel, Deleted member 19036 and 17 others
i need that shit my straight face is pure autism and scares away foids

also check pms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, forevermirin and Deleted member 21044
A Czech boy discovers the side effects of alcohol... What a wonderful world.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, 5'7 zoomer, forevermirin and 3 others
basic mentalmaxxing,
I have same feeling after taking adaptogenes for almost week. I literally hold eye contacts with girl naturally right now, with no effort.

I have a depression face

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21044
Sigmafacepill mogs smilepill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 21044
Sigmafacepill mogs smilepill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, LiteralCaucasian and forevermirin
Women found ''ashamed'' looking men more attractive than ''smiling''

- Past research has shown that smiling increases perception of femininity. You were approached because you looked like a friendly cuck.

View attachment 2081826
Bluepill shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and 5'7 zoomer
Were they actually interested in you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, bloomercel, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
"Not my style" bruh momento😹
What is your style then?
I really can't bring myself to do the redpill cuckery. Chad has to do none of that and the girls will just invite him to fuck, that's the natural way.

Talking to girls is boring fr i just want seks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 19036 and nitesik
I really can't bring myself to do the redpill cuckery. Chad has to do none of that and the girls will just invite him to fuck, that's the natural way.

Plus talking to girls is boring fr i juat want seks.
The natural way is rape 😹🤙

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 19036, Mouthbreath and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 20704 and 5'7 zoomer
I got onto some corticosteroids recently which nuked my cortisol to the point where i walk around smiling constantly and make long eye contact with girls.

Within two days of using it i got warm approached three times (girls i barely know starting conversations). Which is more then since the beginning of this year.

It's just a side effect of the pills and not what i wanted. I'm quitting soon, but i had an interesting realization that cortisol level are much more important for sexual attraction than i thought. Ofc i have decent base (htn), smiling won't save a subhuman.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1
I’ve tried to stop smiling for so long, I want to control it but I legit cant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Requirement: a wide mouth + clean white proper orthodontically shaped teeth

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and nitesik
Requirement: a wide mouth + clean white proper orthodontically shaped teeth
you can smile without showing teeth

smiling is important for narrowmouthcels too. Makes it look wide

• +1

Talking to girls is boring fr i just want seks.
no they dont jfl. Maybe if you live in some liberated shithole

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Deleted member 21044
Meanmugging is the optimal state of man, smiling too much tells other people you're an odd, bothersome, clueless faggot 24/7.

Only smile when alone, around girls you have to look like you're mean and mysterious, not an eboy with vibrating butt plugs in him.

Smilepill is for pretty boy (faggot) pheno, not the more masc look. Also, SMIRK only when happy, which shouldn't apply to most on here.

If you look masc enough even smiling you'll still look like a leatherfaced killer, so it probably doesn't matter for masc ogre types tho.

Smiling increases wrinkling and ages you -- proof is just look at the face of anyone > 30 who smiles & does soy expressions a lot (not fatties).

You gotta be careful doing it too much, always you see those people who have crow's feet, etc. is from too much facial excitation/muscle use

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 21044
Meanmugging is the optimal state of man, smiling too much tells other guys you're a complacent faggot 24/7.

Only smile when alone, around girls you have to look like you're mean and mysterious, not an eboy with vibrating butt plugs in him.
I thought that too for some time but a directed smile seems to be a good arousal indicator.

Human nature.
Its not

Good luck getting invited to fuck at any country with normal family units

in slavland you can only slay 4/10 whores that way

to get HTB 2 dates is a must

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Its not

Good luck getting invited to fuck at any country with normal family units

in slavland you can only slay 4/10 whores that way

to get HTB 2 dates is a must
Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531

youre still young you'll realize that how you come off and act is probably 40% of yourr overall attractiveness

• +1
  • Hmm...
youre still young you'll realize that how you come off and act is probably 40% of yourr overall attractiveness
Facial experssions have an effect but other behavior almost none.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
They could smell your musk tbh.

• Love it
Facial experssions have an effect but other behavior almost none.
if you act like a pussy and have no backbone i guarantee you girls will be turned off, or if you act very feminine

• +1
  • Hmm...