Smiling on photos is a huge looksmax

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Muh squinting and look angrily towards the camera.

There’s a reason @Niko69 ‘s smillepill works so effectively:
4A1F7060 842F 4014 9232 20E8310974AB

When you smile, your mouth instantily seems wide (the opposite of the narrow aspie cheeksucking mouth) , the two corners of your mouth is elevated, making your philtrum seem shorter & chin seem longer; overall visually reducig your midface’s height.

Your eyes instantly gain under eye support, it’s impossible to have schlera showing. You instinctly squint a little bit when smiling. Even better if you raise your eyebrows, your forehead height will be reduced significantly, making your hairline seem lower

Even better if your cheeks are blushed a little bit (like Niko’s) - you can get them with lycopene or a little bit of makeup. Girls find that adorable

You need good teeth though - if your teeth are messed up, get invisalign, it’s never late to regulate them. You need them to look paperwhite too - that can be done with 1-2 sessions of hydrogen peroxide laser teeth whitening at a dentist. After you’re done with that abstain from foods that stain your teeth , like coffee or tea

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim, Mewton, Loki and 13 others
i have crooked teeth

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, LooksmaxxHopeful, Tasty17 and 2 others
You're my cute brother yakhi 😻😻🤙🤙

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension!, Adonis and Niklaus Mikaelson
I looks more subhuman when smiling though. over for smilecels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, LooksmaxxHopeful, Tasty17 and 3 others

View attachment 1806311

When you smile, your mouth instantily seems wide (the opposite of the narrow aspie cheeksucking mouth) , the two corners of your mouth is elevated, making your philtrum seem shorter & chin seem longer; overall visually reducig your midface’s height.

Your eyes instantly gain under eye support, it’s impossible to have schlera showing. You instinctly squint a little bit when smiling. Even better if you raise your eyebrows, your forehead height will be reduced significantly.

Even better if your cheeks are blushed a little bit (like Niko’s) - you can get them with lycopene or a little bit of makeup. Girls find that adorable

You need good teeth though - if your teeth are messed up, get invisalign, it’s never late to regulate them. You need them to look paperwhite too - that can be done with 1-2 sessions of hydrogen peroxide laser teeth whitening at a dentist. After you’re done with that abstain from foods that stain your teeth , like coffee or tea
Mirin post

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Prettyboy
cant smile with underbite crooked fucked up dutty teeth b :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Tasty17, AscendingHero and 3 others
i have crooked teeth
I recommend you to invest in to fix it. Veneers work even in adulthood, it’s a long term investment

When people look at our face, it’s our eyes and mouth the first things they notice, being able to have a nice smile instantly makes you look more approachable

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
All good until I stop smiling and slowly reveal my near boneless face while foid looks in horror. Its over tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
T3

• +1
Reactions: Slob, datboijj, germanlooks and 1 other person
All good until I stop smiling and slowly reveal my near boneless face while foid looks in horror. Its over tbh
Why would you stop smiling while being about to get laid, should work the opposite way

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 20216
@Niko69 hair tutorial now

• Woah
Why would you stop smiling while being about to get laid, should work the opposite way
Just smile all day and create wrinkles bro!

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
I recommend you to invest in to fix it. Veneers work even in adulthood, it’s a long term investment

When people look at our face, it’s our eyes and mouth the first things they notice, being able to have a nice smile instantly makes you look more approachable
when i was little i face planted in school and broke my front tooth. My parent didnt care enough to help me fix it fully so i ended up growing with crooked teeth. Im in the process of slowly fixing it now though

Ea09e74fcb800bf4e19fa82c9365d2f5

Looksmax aspies smiling for the first time after sucking their cheeks and squinting since they discovered the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Tasty17, AscendingHero and 3 others
I sent a pic of myself smiling to another PSL aspie on snapchat asking if it would be suitable for tinder and he sent me back a voice note laughing, saying I look like someone who would have a person locked in my basement based off of the unsettling vibe that comes from my smile

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, Mewton and Niklaus Mikaelson
just don’t look gay

I haven't brushed my teeth in a month. Thanks for reminding me.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Niklaus Mikaelson
I will start smilemaxxing to get sexual validation from women.

Ur hair is nice
Now tell me hair tutorial
Actually don't use anything else than some random subtil texture patte and properly washing it using the ordinary products, currently looking for hair styling options myself

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Laikyn
Actually don't use anything else than some random subtil texture patte and properly washing it using the ordinary products, currently looking for hair styling options myself
How do u style it up like that

• +1
How do u style it up like that
I massage the textile pate in my hand, put it in my hair and wiggle it back and forward until I like it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Laikyn
I massage the textile pate in my hand, put it in my hair and wiggle it back and forward until I like it :lul:
I think u reached ur hair potential tbh I can’t think of any other hair style that will suit u better

Maybe some highlights will make it look even better

I rarely smile and if I do I always do it in the good company of my sockpup... ekhm friends oy vey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, wollet2, Prettyboy and 2 others
If you have upper eyelid exposure, then you have to squint. Its over for eyelidcels

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

View attachment 1806311

Your eyes instantly gain under eye support, it’s impossible to have schlera showing. You instinctly squint a little bit when smiling. Even better if you raise your eyebrows, your forehead height will be reduced significantly, making your hairline seem lower

Terrible idea for someone with already short and wide face, there is no universal tip for every face, just because someone look better smiling doesn’t mean every would do so

Terrible idea for someone with already short and wide face, there is no universal tip for every face, just because someone look better smiling doesn’t mean every would do so
I never smile but still got attention on online dating cuz my low trust look :ogre:

terrible advice if you have low t female fat storage distribution. never smiled in my life. how i look smiling:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, wollet2 and Prettyboy
In social settings its good to smile . In selfies its better not to.

View attachment 1806311

U underplay how many people have maloclusions and actualy need surgery. Its not just a teeth issue.