Smoke weed for low-inhib

HardDrugs

HardDrugs

drugmaxxed
You don't even need to smoke you can just take edibles if you're scared of that.

Weed makes you:
- chill af (ZERO anxiety)
- horny

It is LITERALLY a recipe for success, I'm surprised it hasn't been discussed more.

NO ANXIETY:
Ever since I started smoking weed I have been living life on easy mode. Nothing makes you anxious anymore, and this lasts for a couple days after smoking too (depending on your tolerance and the amount you took)

Because nothing makes you anxious, talking to people is a walk in the park. It's not even that it gets easier, you actually WANT to hear what they have to say because ANYTHING interests you. All of your behaviour, without your knowing actually becomes alpha as fuck. This is because you are 100% living in the moment, and are having 0 negative thoughts. An added plus is that you're slowed down quite a bit, you're not a high inhib talking fast jittery fuck anymore, you take your time and push easy to understand sentences out like its nothing, normies are actually intrested for once. On top of that, somehow, couldn't really tell you why, you only come up with the most interesting things to talk about with other people. I think it's because you're not stuck in your head anymore and are just flowing with the conversation. In other words, you can actually BECOME a normie for a limited period of time.

HORNY:
No stress + seeing girls = horny, it's as simple as that. Because you don't see girls as a challenge anymore (0 anxiety), all you see is the benefit of talking to them, not the possible loss (getting rejected). And you can rest assured that conversation will flow because of what I put above.

BONUS:
You also get that drugdealermaxxx vibe going on. Which will make girls want to try to get weed from you.
What I'm about to say is STRICTLY a bonus, you don't even NEED to go this far to get results. But:
If you manage to get a girl high with you. Which, mind you, is easy as fuck in a party setting (they just see it as free weed). That's it, you did it. If she's high with you, she's gonna be horny, and who's the guy that's right beside her that she's been talking to for the past half hour? YOU. Unless you look like sub 4/10 (non-psl), you just need to start escalating and she won't be able to help herself from there.

DISCLAIMER: ONLY DO THIS IF IT'S LEGAL WHERE YOU LIVE
I would give a guide on how to get weed in countries where it's illegal but it's against forum rules

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MegamindCel, Golgo13, Deleted member 4570 and 4 others
Giphy 3

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stackz, everythingisacope, Basedtheticz and 10 others
tag me on that thread if you remember

i wouldnt recommend this, it lowers t and some pepole could become paranoid. If you have anxiety just try phenibut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and Golgo13
i wouldnt recommend this, it lowers t and some pepole could become paranoid. If you have anxiety just try phenibut
Weed increases T by a slight amount read studies
Weed only makes you paranoid if you smoked way too much, if weed made niggas paranoid 24/7 then no one would smoke it

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 12146, efidescontinuado and 5 others
i'm neurotic so if anything weed makes my anxiety and overthinking even worse, there were only a handful of times when weed actually calmed me down and lowered my inhibition
to lower inhibition i need to take stuff that inhibits my brain's survival mechanisms

• +1
Reactions: Howl, MegamindCel, underwaterpipedreams and 4 others
shit thread if you have anxiety. Weed will induced panic attacks in those with anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2748 and 1 other person
Weed lowers testosterone.
Source: trust me a friend on discord told me.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Maxout
Shit thread Jewish Propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and St. Wristcel
or just grow a pair of balls without weed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 6403, Pumanator and 3 others
4DC67453 E8E6 43D7 8BD6 7F6D153F321B

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Weed is perpetuated by Juden to silence virile young strong men.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, averageblokecel and Acnno
Just smoke jewish leaves theorem.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
You don't even need to smoke you can just take edibles if you're scared of that.

Weed makes you:
- horny

It is LITERALLY a recipe for success, I'm surprised it hasn't been discussed more.

NO ANXIETY:
Ever since I started smoking weed I have been living life on easy mode. Nothing makes you anxious anymore, and this lasts for a couple days after smoking too (depending on your tolerance and the amount you took)

Because nothing makes you anxious, talking to people is a walk in the park. It's not even that it gets easier, you actually WANT to hear what they have to say because ANYTHING interests you. All of your behaviour, without your knowing actually becomes alpha as fuck. This is because you are 100% living in the moment, and are having 0 negative thoughts. An added plus is that you're slowed down quite a bit, you're not a high inhib talking fast jittery fuck anymore, you take your time and push easy to understand sentences out like its nothing, normies are actually intrested for once. On top of that, somehow, couldn't really tell you why, you only come up with the most interesting things to talk about with other people. I think it's because you're not stuck in your head anymore and are just flowing with the conversation. In other words, you can actually BECOME a normie for a limited period of time.

HORNY:
No stress + seeing girls = horny, it's as simple as that. Because you don't see girls as a challenge anymore (0 anxiety), all you see is the benefit of talking to them, not the possible loss (getting rejected). And you can rest assured that conversation will flow because of what I put above.

BONUS:
You also get that drugdealermaxxx vibe going on. Which will make girls want to try to get weed from you.
What I'm about to say is STRICTLY a bonus, you don't even NEED to go this far to get results. But:
If you manage to get a girl high with you. Which, mind you, is easy as fuck in a party setting (they just see it as free weed). That's it, you did it. If she's high with you, she's gonna be horny, and who's the guy that's right beside her that she's been talking to for the past half hour? YOU. Unless you look like sub 4/10 (non-psl), you just need to start escalating and she won't be able to help herself from there.

I would give a guide on how to get weed in countries where it's illegal but it's against forum rules

I'd say this is wrong.

Weed actually makes your paranoid and high inhib.
I can guarantee you'll lose most of you staring contests in public transports when you're high.
+ It fucks your brain development if you smoke before it achieves its growth.

On the other hand, I'll advise smoking weed for SocialMaxxing. Depends on your school, but it's generally seen as cool in high school.
You can befriend a lot of people and that even gives you legit excuses to socialize with girls / people.

Something like : "Hey, do you have some rolling paper ?"
"Sure"
*Roll*
"Wanna smoke ?"
"Oh thanks that's cool"

And here you go.

Illegal here :feelswhy: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

weed is poison like alcohol

Weed is good ngl

Nice timing, my dad gave me a pax a couple days ago.

Yea but you can’t drive and you wanna sleep after smoking so what’s the point if you’re gonna be inside your home

what strain do you smoke and is it reggie or gas?

Depends on whether you’re neurotic or not. I am so it hightens anxiety.

Weed makes you:
- horny

NO ANXIETY:

HORNY:

BONUS:

Or just start taking long walks in sun, and sauna occasionally as well as cold showers and do sport regularly fix diet lower your time online and thinking/reading/writing/.
Get physical, take martial arts classes.
You ll achieve better results, you ll be chill and comfy in your skin

Shit thread. Weed makes you stupid and lazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
Is this forum full of people who have never smoked weed or what?

Just you wait OP, tolerance will end your weed smoking career quickly.

Nowdays when I smoke weed, I barely even get any effects. Maybe little bit of relaxation, like when you drink 2 beers

You cant say that "weed makes you chill and horny", because weed affects everyone differently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048