Smoked laced weed last halloween

dark.max

dark.max

See you in Disneyland.
So last Halloween me and 2 brocels didn’t want to go trick or treating like kids so we decided smoking weed would be a good idea.
Around 6pm I met up with my dudes and all that.
Then between 7-8pm we started smoking,I was lowkey quite the beginner because I didn’t have much experience.
Thing is after a couple pipe hits and a joint we were chilling until we started walking around.
The visual weren’t usual,I saw things more colorful even at night.
My vision was the most fucked up thing,everything had a green touch to it,but then I started seeing random figures charging at me at insane fucking speeds,but thing is I wasn’t scared or some shit.
But this experience was fucking weird,it didn’t feel like any other time
1.I saw shadow figures running at me
2.My visuals were pretty fucked up,it wasn’t like normal weed(I wouldn’t say that it was laced with acid or something like that since acid is a different experience)
3.My walking was funky.

Dude number 1 was literally paranoid,when he heard police sirens he thought they were coming for him.
Dude number 2 was tweaking like he took meth or something.

All I got to say that day was fucked up,I wasn’t paranoid or neither scared but that laced shit I smoked made me forget half the night.

Idea from: @imthesupremecel

@Kaari @Acion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Acion, greycel and 5 others
Plugs wanna kill us

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, ChadL1te and Kaari
So last Halloween me and 2 brocels didn’t want to go trick or treating like kids so we decided smoking weed would be a good idea.
Then between 7-8pm we started smoking,I was lowkey quite the beginner because I didn’t have much experience.
Thing is after a couple pipe hits and a joint we were chilling until we started walking around.
My vision was the most fucked up thing,everything had a green touch to it,but then I started seeing random figures charging at me at insane fucking speeds,but thing is I wasn’t scared or some shit.
2.My visuals were pretty fucked up,it wasn’t like normal weed(I wouldn’t say that it was laced with acid or something like that since acid is a different experience)
3.My walking was funky.

Dude number 1 was literally paranoid,when he heard police sirens he thought they were coming for him.

All I got to say that day was fucked up,I wasn’t paranoid or neither scared but that laced shit I smoked made me forget half the night.

@Kaari @Acion
You ended up seeing stuff? what the schizo

That’s never happened to me though on a serious note, man I smoked bad stuff back in the day lel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, ChadL1te and imthesupremecel
Doesnt sound laced

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I highly reccomend dispos if they have them in your state.

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and imthesupremecel

That’s never happened to me though on a serious note, man I smoked bad stuff back in the day lel
You never seen stuff? My first time I saw my friends from first grade made me sad because im lonely

• +1

Oh laced im so slow kek

You never seen stuff? My first time I saw my friends from first grade made me sad because im lonely
Nope, I just became a couch potato LIKE MY EX I HATE INTO OBLIVION AAAAAAAAAAAA

• JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel
3.My walking was funky.

@Kaari @Acion
Dawg I got laced with a mix of Ketamine and Spice my first ever time smoking weed, shit had me derealised for months and vision was blurry, I had a seizure too, plugs are actyally tryna kill us

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, dark.max and imthesupremecel
Over for chadletplugs
The friend I smoked with is the biggest framecel ever. Also one of his friends kept calling me vampire 😎. Im guessing its because of my jaw and pale skin

• +1
The friend I smoked with is the biggest framecel ever. Also one of his friends kept calling me vampire 😎. Im guessing its because of my jaw and pale skin
How long have you been smoking weed for buddy boyo?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and greycel
Do you regret living a lifestyle reliant on the devil's lettuce?

• +1
Dawg I got laced with a mix of Ketamine and Spice my first ever time smoking weed, shit had me derealised for months and vision was blurry, I had a seizure too, plugs are actyally tryna kill us
I couldn’t see for 5 minutes and the ringing in my ears was so loud I couldn’t hear anyone even if they were really close. Im sick right now I blame the weed

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and dark.max
I couldn’t see for 5 minutes and the ringing in my ears was so loud I couldn’t hear anyone even if they were really close. Im sick right now I blame the weed
over for caturinesmokers (yes I know it isn’t but it’s funny come at me darkmax)

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
You probably got sick from one of the dudes you smoked with

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and imthesupremecel
You can get traumatized from those hallucinations and become schizo

Maybe PCP or embalming fluid

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
Do you regret living a lifestyle reliant on the devil's lettuce?
I don’t rely on weed,I usually smoke it only on weekends

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and imthesupremecel
Oof, I quit like October last year kek
Im trynna quit nicotine sp I can invest in other drugs like psychodelics

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and Kaari
i don’t understand how people smoke “laced” weed, it’s rare for that to happen and I don’t understand why your plug would intentionally do that. You were probably just having a panic attack or something

• +1
You can get traumatized from those hallucinations and become schizo
Lmao yeah when you start getting symptoms do it rarely or attack anxiety cause and make sure your microbiome is decent. Also quit weed at that point.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
i don’t understand how people smoke “laced” weed, it’s rare for that to happen and I don’t understand why your plug would intentionally do that. You were probably just having a panic attack or something
No even the dudes I smoked with said the high was unpleasant and they were seeing shit.
Plus the weed looked sketchy but my beginner brain couldn’t see the difference

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and N1666
No even the dudes I smoked with said the high was unpleasant and they were seeing shit.
over for beginnerjunkiecels

Lmao yeah when you start getting symptoms do it rarely or attack anxiety cause and make sure your microbiome is decent. Also quit weed at that point.
I tought I was immune to schizophrenia until I tried edibles and became numb for months with bipolar episodes

• +1
Im trynna quit nicotine sp I can invest in other drugs like psychodelics
Definetly quitting nicotine would help save up money for other things,only if it were easy

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and Kaari
Definetly quitting nicotine would help save up money for other things,only if it were easy
Should’ve stuck with being a Jew and just asked your mates for a cig instead of actually buying them, smh

• +1
I tought I was immune to schizophrenia until I tried edibles and became numb for months with bipolar episodes
Nigga became bipolar just a with a edible

• +1
I literally had that exact same thing, it was like a flashing light was flickering and then I kept passing out and couldn’t walk

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, dark.max, Kaari and 1 other person
Yeah I got bodied after a big dose of acid and Molly, maybe it was cut with something else lol I have done it after but smaller doses. Weed was a bigger issue for me yeah. Gotta be the worst drug out there for many reasons but that's the reason I steer clear.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Kaari
I literally had that exact same thing, it was like a flashing light was flickering and then I kept passing out and couldn’t walk
Yeah it’s literally like getting a flashbanged in bo2

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Kaari
Damn brutal then. I remember my first time was unpleasant too. I was alone in a forest smoking it on a dark autumn evening and my paranoia was enhanced. I thought someone was chasing me so I ran home and then ate everything in the kitchen. I threw up everywhere and it put me off weed for a while.

The second time was a lot better though as I was in my room relaxed and watching a film.

• +1
Yeah it’s literally like getting a flashbanged in bo2
Fr it was like light rays and a sun in the middle 😭 did u also feel freezing at the end of the trip and started uncontrollably shaking like a seizure that’s what I had

Fr it was like light rays and a sun in the middle 😭 did u also feel freezing at the end of the trip and started uncontrollably shaking like a seizure that’s what I had
Nah bro I didn’t get laced with K2/spice.
My leading theory is that I got laced with PCP or speed:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and grungymallard97
at least it wasnt fent

• +1
Nah bro I didn’t get laced with K2/spice.
My leading theory is that I got laced with PCP or speed:lul:
Haha lucky it wasn’t spice bro that shit is awful😭 I also had a stupid amount

• +1