Smoking a looksmin or looksmax overall ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Makes your skin thinner which gives you hollow cheeks but depletes collagen
Is it a looksmax or looksmin for face
Not talking about health
@PseudoMaxxer @NumbThePain_FoxH

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NumbThePain, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
It doesn’t thin skin it burns fat pads.

• +1
Reactions: cadee, iam good boy, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
It's a good thing or not ?
If you want to age poorly then yeah. For someone like me who stores a lot of fat on their cheeks it could be a looksmax. I’d rather just be 10% bodyfat though.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and 5.5psl
Not talking about health
For me it made my skin thinner in 2 years and gave me some resemblance of hollows, but my collagen got raped hard from it and even my hair doesn’t benefit from it.

I’d say a looksmin overall, but could be helpful if you know what you are doing.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy and 5.5psl
For me it made my skin thinner in 2 years and gave me some resemblance of hollows, but my collagen got raped hard from it and even my hair doesn’t benefit from it.

I’d say a looksmin overall, but could be helpful if you know what you are doing.
Maybe your skull just grew. When I was 19 my cheeks started getting more hollow which was either due to skull growth that happens until you’re 20 or fat pad loss with age.

Also you’re young I doubt your collagen is fucked. You sure about that?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and PseudoMaxxer
Maybe your skull just grew. When I was 19 my cheeks started getting more hollow which was either due to skull growth that happens until you’re 20 or fat pad loss with age.
could be
Also you’re young I doubt your collagen is fucked. You sure about that?
Yeah, i’ve tried stopping smoking for 1 month and my skin looked very good.

I can’t go 1 day without moisturizing my skin or it starts to break down and becomes flaky instantly, same thing for my lips. I have nasolabial folds and under eye bags (I know it’s due to maxilla too, but If I had more elasticity in my skin they would not be as bad) and some forehead wrinkles.

I moisturizer multiple times a day or I’d just look 30.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and 5.5psl
Also @5.5psl , today is my first day of stopping to smoke, I plan on starting with 3 cigs every saturday only (to make the change gradual and to still keep the JB appeal).

could be

Yeah, i’ve tried stopping smoking for 1 month and my skin looked very good.

I can’t go 1 day without moisturizing my skin or it starts to break down and becomes flaky instantly, same thing for my lips. I have nasolabial folds and under eye bags (I know it’s due to maxilla too, but If I had more elasticity in my skin they would not be as bad) and some forehead wrinkles.

I moisturizer multiple times a day or I’d just look 30.
Brutal ageing genetics ngl.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Brutal ageing genetics ngl.
good maxilla = aging "genetics"

if ur skin is stretched out and supported by ur bones u'll age good.

thats why boneless people like pretty boys age like shit, once they start losing elasticity it's over for them since there's no bones to hold up their skin.

• +1
Not talking about health
if u don't want to age then smoke, cuz u'll prolly die before 40. Cheap antiaging looksmax

It looksminned all heavy smokers I'm aware of
Yellow stained teeth, fucked up collagen in their early 20s, fucked up endurance they can't run a mile without dying
It's a good thing or not ?
Yes if you're looking for easy leanmaxxing at a young age but you will age like shit later

good maxilla = aging "genetics"

if ur skin is stretched out and supported by ur bones u'll age good.

thats why boneless people like pretty boys age like shit, once they start losing elasticity it's over for them since there's no bones to hold up their skin.
“Good maxilla” is a meme most people have similar maxillary development.

Pretty boys age like shit because they depend too much on femininity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and PseudoMaxxer
Wild ass post.

Smoking may not be as big a looksmin as some people claim (pretty sure O’pry chain smokes) but in no world is smoking a looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
Not talking about health
Snus over cigs

• +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT and Kayne1
“Good maxilla” is a meme most people have similar maxillary development.

Pretty boys age like shit because they depend too much on femininity.
cope, u wont get significant tear throughs and nasolabial folds with a good maxilla until like your 40-50s.

just cuz most people have a shit one doesnt not make it true.

pretty boys age like shit cause they rely on collagen and perfect skin and that goes away in your late 20s.

Last edited:
cope, u wont get significant tear throughs and nasolabial folds with a good maxilla until like your 40-50s.

just cuz most people have a shit one doesnt not make it true
Show me your idea of a “good maxilla”. Recessed upper maxilla and downgrowth are literally masculine traits. “Improper growth” is pseudoscience.

stop raping yourself by smoking and drinking alcohol

• +1
If you want to age poorly then yeah. For someone like me who stores a lot of fat on their cheeks it could be a looksmax. I’d rather just be 10% bodyfat though.
fatty

Did it fuck your eye area? Thinning your eye are skin resulting in tear throughs?

• +1
4006512_62B50D8C-B418-4D4E-9918-0793B6442721.jpeg

And I’m Tyler Maher

Bro retarded idea. Smoking is a massive looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Looksmin obviously.

Looksmaxxed me in my cheeks. But I should quit before I age poorly, and fuck up my collagen. It didn't yet. I only started since June 2020. But it's just too good to quit now. It kills time, and it's fun to do

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and coispet
Pros: Increases your DHT and makes your voice deeper.

Cons: You fucking die

• JFL
Reactions: Kayne1
looksmin but overall nt and alpha you dont see badass charachters in movies drinking fresh juice

smoking is giga complicated. on the one hand nicotine and its metabolite cotinine alongside a bunch of other compounds in tobacco are potently dopaminergic ans androgenic. i know several apparently healthy dudes who live very normal lives and smoke all day, in fact seval supercenteranians ( who lived over 115 years i think ) were chain smokers all their life jfl. alos studies show smokers often have higher T and DHT. and yet, due to humans contaminating tobacco with just about any toxin you can fathom, including ammonia which creates nitric oxide when combusted, many cant handle it and get dizzy, plus the literature on benefits and dangers of smoking is complex and contradictory as well. MAO inhibitors and gases such as carbon dioxide carbon monoxide further complicate everything. my guess is, if you can find actually organic tobacco from soil that isnt that radioactive or heavy metal filled since tobacco bioaccumulates them, and roll your own with brown papers that are chlorine and gasoline free, and also use a plastic filter for the tar if you dont care about the looksmin of being kind of a dork with it unless you hold it in a way that hides it, you can rock that bad boy halo all you want, specially if you live a quality life and take some good antioxidants, with gamma tocopherol , selenium and vitamin c notably depleted in smokers often

Not talking about health
smoking has no health or looksmin sideffects