Smoking cigarettes/ cigars on a first date to impress girl?

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Smoking has always been a masculine activity. Movies constantly show men smoking as protagonist, can there be some truth to it? It suggests risk taking and contrarian personality especially now. Young woman eat that shit up, obviously not suggesting turning into a smoker but smoking with a girl can increase her arousal whatcha guys think?

The guy in pic is 3/10 psl but curry stacies go mad for him after this scene

Attachments

• images - 2021-11-29T145317.160.jpeg
    images - 2021-11-29T145317.160.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: bdycope, Deleted member 14793, hebbewem and 1 other person
Yeah girl is me working towards lung cancer making you wet? Oh baby!

Smoking has always been a masculine activity. Movies constantly show men smoking as protagonist, can there be some truth to it? It suggests risk taking and contrarian personality especially now. Young woman eat that shit up, obviously not suggesting turning into a smoker but smoking with a girl can increase her arousal whatcha guys think?

The guy in pic is 3/10 psl but curry stacies go mad for him after this scene
No, you'll look retarded if you're only doing it to impresss her. She'll be able to tell it's not what you would normally be doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
No, you'll look retarded if you're only doing it to impresss her. She'll be able to tell it's not what you would normally be doing.
How hard is it to stick a fag in ya mouth and blow smoke bruh like wtf

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yeah girl is me working towards lung cancer making you wet? Oh baby!
Highly blown up stats. If u quit before 30 ull have same mortality risk as anyone else. There's a nationwide study on this

Nobody think its cool unlesd you are 12 or something

Nobody think its cool unlesd you are 12 or something
Keep coping. " Muh lung cancer" you'll always be a pussy and that's y women don't like u

Keep coping. " Muh lung cancer" you'll always be a pussy and that's y women don't like u
I dident say anything about Lund cancer but nobody thinks smoking is cool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14793
Smoking is seen as a negative thing so most girls probably wouldnt care or would see it as a negative thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I dident say anything about Lund cancer but nobody thinks smoking is cool
Smoking is cool whether you like it or not. Girls act like they're repulsed by it but that's only if ur subhuman and so they can appear virtuous. If ur even HTN theyll comment on it in a concerned manner ( because of anti smoking propaganda) but secretly be aroused. YKW man don't smoke I don't want u reproducing

I can tell u have had very little feminine socialization
Smoking is seen as a negative thing so most girls probably wouldnt care or would see it as a negative thing

Smoking is cool whether you like it or not. Girls act like they're repulsed by it but that's only if ur subhuman and so they can appear virtuous. If ur even HTN theyll comment on it in a concerned manner ( because of anti smoking propaganda) but secretly be aroused. YKW man don't smoke I don't want u reproducing
What’s the point of asking a question if you won’t accept anyone’s answer :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and hebbewem
I can tell u have had very little feminine socialization
Whatever bro, at least I don’t go on websites and ask if girls find smoking cool :lul: no smoking for ur face

Whatever bro, at least I don’t go on websites and ask if girls find smoking cool :lul: no smoking for ur face
Cope I'm ,,6'2 smoking just adds to my appeal I can do without it unlike you

They used to say a real man should smell like cigarettes, ass and sweat, so maybe yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827