Smoking cigs is so optimal

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,989
Reputation
33,539
I have found a newfound love

I smoke them like my avi

It’s so much aura

Yes it’s performative

But it’s aura

Holy fuck

I’m smoking right now in the shower it’s so fucking tough
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DIY.Suicide, Nectar, kazakhstanye and 6 others
I have found a newfound love

I smoke them like my avi

It’s so much aura

Yes it’s performative

But it’s aura

Holy fuck

I’m smoking right now in the shower it’s so fucking tough
aura? yes
cool? yes
optimal? no
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndecentEyes, overforme3, Gravitas and 1 other person
I have found a newfound love

I smoke them like my avi

It’s so much aura

Yes it’s performative

But it’s aura

Holy fuck

I’m smoking right now in the shower it’s so fucking tough
I am smoking for 4 years nigga and ur fucking stink of this shit always but yeah its aura :ogre:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN. and cowmuncher26
Niggas be smoking in the shower

:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
Smoking cigs is healthier than consuming seed oils, vegetables and grains
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragu, TGUN. and Gravitas
I have
Asthma😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Mirin

Image
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
I have found a newfound love

I smoke them like my avi

It’s so much aura

Yes it’s performative

But it’s aura

Holy fuck

I’m smoking right now in the shower it’s so fucking tough
Grab a white monster wiv it too
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
I have found a newfound love

I smoke them like my avi

It’s so much aura

Yes it’s performative

But it’s aura

Holy fuck

I’m smoking right now in the shower it’s so fucking tough
its tuff asf
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
39
iLdar
iLdar
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
8
Views
42
GoodLittleFoidBoy
GoodLittleFoidBoy
ANON
Replies
16
Views
45
ANON
ANON
Ecdysial
Replies
19
Views
119
moonx
moonx
TGUN.
Replies
10
Views
80
nqx05
nqx05

Users who are viewing this thread

  • BlameSociety
Back
Top