Smoking doesn't give you cancer

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
How many teens/20/30 yo's that smoke a lot do you know that have gotten cancer?

Lung cancer is the result of aging, not smoking.

If you are living right now with the idea: 'if I smoke I will have a slightly increased chance of cancer 40 years from now!' you have a retarded mindset.

I don't smoke btw, I don't like the smell/taste. But I hate normie-cuck NPCs that hate on smokers.

I am thinking of picking up social smoking though. It's a good time to hold conversations and get some fresh air + chill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Crusile, Copemaxxing and 11 others
Only bad boys smoke. Women love a bad boy smoker

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
I've read that lung cancer was rare before smoking became common.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and MoggerGaston
I met all my ONS while social smoking

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and MoggerGaston
Yeah, my date flaked on me cuz I don't smoke and drink:feelswah: JFL at people who say "oh it's so bad for your health" said by some disgusting fat subhuman, ffs

Who cares though. You have to die some way when you are old. Whether it is lung cancer, some other type of cancer or a heart attack.

I'd rather die from a heart attack after snorting cocaine of a hookers tits when I am 64 years old. Than live to 76 and die from some bs cancer shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18020, Deleted member 18494 and 2 others
Just vape lol

maybe but smoking causes shit collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel and 4 others
The older you are the higher likelihood of toxins creating cancer in your body is due to genetic breakdown already happening as you age.

• +1
Reactions: goshak
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
The older you are the higher likelihood of toxins creating cancer in your body is due to genetic breakdown already happening as you age.
Sure, but smoking doesn't cause cancer then. Otherwise we would have 20/30/40yo's with lungcancer from smoking, which we dont.

It's the same with how normie cucks think eating meat causes cancer. Another lowIQ opinion with 0 value.

It just makes it more likely

it increases the likelihood of many types of cancers by a lot.Stop coping
Not saying you shouldn’t smoke tho
Its a good social maxxing strategy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Kmscurry and Harold O'brien
Holy cope

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
caring about your health is gay anyway

I will smoke till the day I drop probably

It was much rarer when cigarettes were more natural with less processed tobacco, and started to increase after they began to add additives and other substances to make it more addictive.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It was much rarer when cigarettes were more natural with less processed tobacco, and started to increase after they began to add additives and other substances to make it more addictive.
what are these substances?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It causes surgical complications

it increases the likelihood of many types of cancers by a lot.Stop coping
Not saying you shouldn’t smoke tho
Its a good social maxxing strategy
How many people in their 20s,30s,40s do you know that smoke and got cancer?

Then smokemaxx to get mogger voice then

This is true, real rolled cigarettes feel quite different from the comercial ones. Biggest difference is they don't feel as good, they last longer when you smoke them. The not feeling as good part and time to finish one is very important because it makes them not nearly as addictive. For example if i smoke a rolled cigarette, it feels much more raw and harsh and hits harder, burns much slower and i feel way to fulfilled not needing another one for hours after. On the other hand, if i smoke comercial ones, i get a craving for the next one only 30 minutes later

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Gonthar, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
How many people in their 20s,30s,40s do you know that smoke and got cancer?
None but I also don’t know many people that smoke in general but it increases inflammation fucks your collagen makes you smell stains your teeth and lowers t and takes your money plus other negatives

Even if only old people get lung cancer, old people who dont smoke who still be less likely to get cancer than the one who do

How many teens/20/30 yo's that smoke a lot do you know that have gotten cancer?

Lung cancer is the result of aging, not smoking.

If you are living right now with the idea: 'if I smoke I will have a slightly increased chance of cancer 40 years from now!' you have a retarded mindset.

I don't smoke btw, I don't like the smell/taste. But I hate normie-cuck NPCs that hate on smokers.

I am thinking of picking up social smoking though. It's a good time to hold conversations and get some fresh air + chill.