Smoking is actually, unironically cool and NT

NECK&VOICE

NECK&VOICE

Platinum
Smoking is cool and sexy.

There, I said it.

Smoking shows you are: fashionable, NT, cool.

Standing at a bus stop with hands at your sides or swiping on your phone. Is that cool? No.

Standing and smoking: that is cool.

Other benefits of smoking: you will be thin. Smokers aren't fat.

Also, you signal risk taking. Smoking is unhealthy, and that's exactly why it's cool to girls.

Same way riding a motorcycle (which is dangerous af) is cool and getting tats is cool.

Doing drugs is cool, too.

Basically engaging in unhealthy, dangerous lifestyle is a status boost and shows you aren't some pussy-ass straight edge loser, but edgy bad boy who doesn't give a fuck. There is a reason that Zyzz too tren and smoked. He lived life worth of 1000yrs being an incel in just 22 yrs on this earth.

Life fast, die young, maximize pussy intake.

Smoke, party, take drugs, eat pizza.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 24347 and 6 others
I know lots of fat losers who smoke.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and ALP
smoking cigars yes, vaping is bullshit :

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johnsmithcel and Ken
smoking cigars yes, vaping is bullshit :

Smoking cigarettes not vaping or cigars. Cigars are for boomers and vaping is for cucks. Cigarettes is where its at

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and PseudoMaxxer
Yeah but it rapes your collagen and makes your erections weaker.
After I ascend I need to figure out my smokemaxxing plan and find a healthy balance.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 24347 and Ken
After I ascend I need to figure out my smokemaxxing plan and find a healthy balance.
It's a jew myth. Been smoking for a year and actually have better skin. Also more DHT because of nicotine.

Don't be a cuck and smoke Marlboro Red like a champ.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Ken and ALP
This is so stupid ı won't even bother to write.

It's a jew myth. Been smoking for a year and actually have better skin. Also more DHT because of nicotine.

Don't be a cuck and smoke Marlboro Red like a champ.
In 10 years you'll look like an old man.
I've been smoking for nearly a year and got worse crows' feet and forehead wrinkles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, Ken, ALP and 1 other person
i been smoking meth and doing coke it's so fucking fire i eat pizza and candy everyday too lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpillvic, NECK&VOICE and ALP
I’m hesitant to smoke cuz I think it gives me acne sometimes

Nonsense. Smoking is only cool among 15 yo kids or 3rd worlders who see tobacco as a luxury product.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and FlyingElephant
Raises testosterone, academic & athletic performance too

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 22099
Raises testosterone, academic & athletic performance too
Why doesn't every top athlete in the world smoke cigarettes then and pump their lungs full of heavy metals and carcinogens?

If it was raw organic tobacco you farmed yourself, fine. Not too harmful.
But a modern tobacco product like Marlboro is just as bad as sticking your face into raw sewage and swallowing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
caring about collagen is low T beta cuck thinking, no wonder no prime whore wants to fuck you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, johnsmithcel and Mouthbreath
caring about collagen is low T beta cuck thinking, no wonder no prime whore wants to fuck you.
I feel like bragging about my experiences to you

Smoking is good if you are already good looking. It can work for MTN+ IMO if you only do it when drunk. I find it really easy to approach girls when smoking in bars/clubs.

Why doesn't every top athlete in the world smoke cigarettes then and pump their lungs full of heavy metals and carcinogens?
Cause they follow the mainstream zog narrative. Ie they get vaccinated and end up dying from a heart attack on the field lol. The best football players to ever live smoked: Messi, Ronaldo, Zidane, Maradona, Johan Cruyff. Of course being an addicted retard and smoking 2 packs a day will fuck up your lungs. That's why you have to smoke strategically. For example, before class/in between a break or before a match

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Smoking every once in a while is nice

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back