Smoking weed improves social skills and NTness (autistcels GTFIH)

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
Has anybody who does smoke weed noticed that if you become a little bit buzzed on weed you start to have insanely good social skills?

I am a giga autist who has no social skills, And I think maybe that smoking some weed can cure my autism theory? I might try it I heard that it makes you the most giga neurotypical in the world and you wont have any social anxiety.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and WhiteBlackpiller
stupid idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Edibles are cool

Smoking anything damages the lungs btw

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 15827
Has anybody who does smoke weed noticed that if you become a little bit buzzed on weed you start to have insanely good social skills?

I am a giga autist who has no social skills, And I think maybe that smoking some weed can cure my autism theory? I might try it I heard that it makes you the most giga neurotypical in the world and you wont have any social anxiety.
Where do you get high quality weed for decent price?

stupid idiot
Screenshot 2022 07 26 220011

yeah it helps, i like delta 8 and thc-o better than delta 9 for social interactions, easier to get as well

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
When im high I just dont give af about anything. It decreases social inhibition. It can be great if you grew up naturally high inhib or have trouble being chill around people.
Decreased social inhibition can be great but can also be death sentence if you are autistic. You'll be even more cringe to normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
Depends on the person. I love weed, smoke everyday. But if I’m trying to meet women/get them to have sex with me weed is pretty much the last substance I’d want to be on.

• +1
Reactions: MartinL and highT
Smoking weed destroyed my life. STAY AWAY

I tend to become more talkative

Prozac does wonders

It also makes you low IQ, so if you wanna talk a lot without saying anything meaningful, go for it. There’s nothing respectable in being retarded and talkative.

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 17918
In moderation there is some evidence for cognitive enhancements particularly in the hippocampus, and may even contribute to neuronal development in the SGZ

It's the opposite for me

• +1
weed = anxietymaxxing for me

• +1
Im too high inhibit to ask a drug dealer:feelskek:

a

also gives you schizophrenia
PROTIP GO ON DISCORD AND TALK TO SOME LEGIT DIAGNOSED SCHIZOCELS AND ASK ABOUT EFFECT OF WEED
suprising answers ngl he he

I get extremely high innib when I smoke

it gives me social phobia and massive anxiety

It also makes you low IQ, so if you wanna talk a lot without saying anything meaningful, go for it. There’s nothing respectable in being retarded and talkative.
This.

weed is for incels who wants to be popular

dont be a loser and just smoke cigs

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend

Doesnt work

yea i used to take 25 mg delta 8 b4 school everyday, helped me get thru it

a

also gives you schizophrenia
PROTIP GO ON DISCORD AND TALK TO SOME LEGIT DIAGNOSED SCHIZOCELS AND ASK ABOUT EFFECT OF WEED
suprising answers ngl he he
smoking weed activates your schizophrenia and any mental illness you have

No way, I'm not high inhib but whenever I get high with my friends and we hang out with someone who is not baked I get super self-conscious about literally any word that comes out of my mouth

From my experience being high is only fun if youre around other people who are high as as well (same wavelength and state as you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back