SMS texting was the turning point at which society started falling apart

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Okay so this isn't a new complaint and in fact people have been complaining about this for decades probably. But I feel the point in time where society started seriously going downhill was when text messaging started becoming popular. And this was WAY before smartphones. This is where the gradual slide into idiocracy began.

Thanks to this bullshit it's literally not possible to communicate normally with a considerable portion of young people. I remember a few years ago where I would attempt to have conversations with people on places like facebook, and I kept being dumbfounded by how all their messages were just short pointless bullshit. Later I found out it was because they were typing with their phone. Literally they couldn't type anything of substance.

And it's only gotten worse. In 2021 communication with normies is barely even possible. Total idiocracy.

EDIT: Btw, this also doubles as a blackpill. As texting replaces conventional calls, and interpersonal communication becomes obsolete the whole 'personality' meme will die even more.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Kekee, 6ft4 and 3 others
Are u Somali ?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Chintuck22
I am Somali

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 15338
mb society is advancing, not falling apart. idk where u getting that idea from

Last edited:
Well, SMS is for short messages not for deep, complex conversations...

Using big words is for pompous assholes. Remember laws of power think as you like but behave like others

Well, SMS is for short messages not for deep, complex conversations...
The problem is these so called short messages have largely replaced conventional communication. This bullshit carries over into other areas of existence.

The problem is these so called short messages have largely replaced conventional communication. This bullshit carries over into other areas of existence.
Just meet with your friends and have real, meaningful conversations...