SMV boost from fixing hairline from NW2

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

日本人pilled
Assuming no other big flaws in the face, what would the SMV boost be if you restored your hairline to NW0? MTN->HTN/HTN->chadlite?

Second question, assuming not only is hairline being improved but eyebrows gain noticeable (not significant increase) thickness and eyelashes gain density. Would the boost increase to making MTN->chadlite possible or just strong high tier normie?

Nothing really ngl. Nw2 and nw0 are practically same, nw2 is like 2cm back.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: viniciz, Graham and Imretarded?
Nothing really ngl. Nw2 and nw0 are practically same, nw2 is like 2cm back.
most of the receding is in the temples in NW2. It's not practically the same, you're comparing an M shaped hairline to a rounded/squared shape hairline.

Also the standard forehead is 6 cm so a 2 cm change is a 33% increase

Second question, assuming not only is hairline being improved but eyebrows gain noticeable (not significant increase) thickness and eyelashes gain density. Would the boost increase to making MTN->chadlite possible or just strong high tier normie?

Each improvement would up your smv score about 0.25 so 5 to 5.75

Welcome to looksmaxing, Chad is not Chad because a single good feature, the only single variable that might actually boost your smv by one point are height ,bideltoid width, A10 eyes/heterochromia or getting a warp around jaw implant

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride and Imretarded?
Each improvement would up your smv score about 0.25 so 5 to 5.75

Welcome to looksmaxing, Chad is not Chad because a single good feature, the only single variable that might actually boost your smv by one point are height ,bideltoid width, A10 eyes/heterochromia or getting a warp around jaw implant
That sounds reasonable to me.

Nw2 and nw0 are practically same
Funny GIF

what would the SMV boost be if you restored your hairline to NW0? MTN->HTN/HTN->chadlite?
Impossible to say in all cases. Multiple factors go into this, such as your hair density (some get lots of thinning combined with receding, which exaggerates hair loss), your skull shape (very big factor), the archetype you fit into (balanced, masc, prettyboy), etc.

For someone in the "prettyboy" category, going bald will utterly destroy their SMV, as it was their youthful features that made them good looking. It's possible for someone to go from Chad SMV to LTN SMV in such a case:

He isn't that much "worse looking" in the face ( I guess if his forehead was bigger it would be a lot worse facially), yet his attractiveness is so much less.

Even people who are more balanced take a major hit:

Although with his face, status and age it isn't too bad, the hit is more to his looks as he has a taller neurocranium, yet he is more masc than someone like Chico, so the aging look isn't the end-all-be-all in this case (it's also not as bad as the Chico morph).

People who have a good skull shape and present quite masculine can get away with being bald a lot more, although it's still a looksmin.

As you can probably tell, giving The Rockhair isn't going to boost his SMV nearly as much as giving bald Chico a NW1 or NW0.

MTN->HTN/HTN->chadlite?
I can only see someone jumping up a tier if they belong to the first category.

The way I see it is: balding can only bring you down, fixing it can't bring you above what you were when you had hair.

For example, let's say you were a NW1 at 20 and were a HTN, but were a NW2 at 21 or 22, this will be a looksmin, and so would bring you down below a HTN, but if you somehow reversed back to a NW1 (and everything else was the same, no rapid aging or injuries), then you would be a HTN again.

assuming not only is hairline being improved but eyebrows gain noticeable (not significant increase) thickness and eyelashes gain density. Would the boost increase to making MTN->chadlite possible
I highly doubt it.

If it's just the lack of eyebrows and everything else was chadlite tier, your starting tier would still be HTN or chadlite, just with very low appeal IMO.

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
Funny GIF

Impossible to say in all cases. Multiple factors go into this, such as your hair density (some get lots of thinning combined with receding, which exaggerates hair loss), your skull shape (very big factor), the archetype you fit into (balanced, masc, prettyboy), etc.

For someone in the "prettyboy" category, going bald will utterly destroy their SMV, as it was their youthful features that made them good looking. It's possible for someone to go from Chad SMV to LTN SMV in such a case:
View attachment 2864758
He isn't that much "worse looking" in the face ( I guess if his forehead was bigger it would be a lot worse facially), yet his attractiveness is so much less.

Even people who are more balanced take a major hit:
View attachment 2864760View attachment 2864761
Although with his face, status and age it isn't too bad, the hit is more to his looks as he has a taller neurocranium, yet he is more masc than someone like Chico, so the aging look isn't the end-all-be-all in this case (it's also not as bad as the Chico morph).

People who have a good skull shape and present quite masculine can get away with being bald a lot more, although it's still a looksmin.
View attachment 2864770

As you can probably tell, giving The Rockhair isn't going to boost his SMV nearly as much as giving bald Chico a NW1 or NW0.

I can only see someone jumping up a tier if they belong to the first category.

The way I see it is: balding can only bring you down, fixing it can't bring you above what you were when you had hair.

For example, let's say you were a NW1 at 20 and were a HTN, but were a NW2 at 21 or 22, this will be a looksmin, and so would bring you down below a HTN, but if you somehow reversed back to a NW1 (and everything else was the same, no rapid aging or injuries), then you would be a HTN again.

I highly doubt it.

If it's just the lack of eyebrows and everything else was chadlite tier, your starting tier would still be HTN or chadlite, just with very low appeal IMO.
Thank you for your reply.

For me, I always had a bad hairline even before puberty, so I've never had a well proportioned hairline so I can't compare to earlier photos.

I do lean on the prettyboy look more than the other archetypes so I'm hoping for a decent boost.

• +1
Reactions: Graham