bIiss
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2026
- Posts
- 2,111
- Reputation
- 3,489
why are 3 different races in 1 spotThis list doesn’t deny that whites are at no1 though?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
why are 3 different races in 1 spotThis list doesn’t deny that whites are at no1 though?
Not sure how to describe it better than what I said. JBW works but so does JBB and JBK because they are very popular choices for women of all races.what does that even mean how does that differenciate from smv this list is so innaccurate look at any dating apps statistics
also theres a million tinder experiments on this forum aswell all proving jbw
Yeah, I was talking about mostly Levantine Arabs, Azerbaijanis, Persians, Ashkenazi Jews, Turks and part of assyrians.Yeah it’s a large group. You have Kurds, Assyrians, Yazidis, Armenians, Persians, Azerbaijanis, Levantine Arabs, Jews, Bedouins, and I’m sure there’s more.
They unironically mog because they are less homo sapien.![]()
...gigachads![]()
maybe in lagosJBB and JBK because they are very popular choices for women of all races.
Not sure about high E/low E. I think it’s because young girls generally prefer prettyboys.They only have appeal to low E women because of their feminine features. High E women value high T features
I see. Agree with SAs being the lowest?blacks to 3,koreans to 2, switch mena and mulattos
Which topics do you suggest? Maybe I find it interesting also.I'd rather not. Like I said this thread alone and replies in it should tell you it just encourages low IW discussion in bad faith. there are better less discussed topics to talk about
Because they all have good SMV.why are 3 different races in 1 spot
I included Ashkenazim in Jews btw.Yeah, I was talking about mostly Levantine Arabs, Azerbaijanis, Persians, Ashkenazi Jews, Turks and part of assyrians.
Talk more about redpilled stuff that's missing on this forum.Which topics do you suggest? Maybe I find it interesting also.
low dimo twinks with micro penises lolKoreans are definitely not up there
Globally sure. But in the west it’s different. They have great PR here which boosts their SMV.maybe in lagos
black men have low smv to every race except other blacks
but youre doing a rankingBecause they all have good SMV.
I guess you could put them at no2 or no3.Are meds included in 3 ?
agree1: whites/blacks/Koreans
2: Latinos/mulattos
3: Arabs/MENA
4: Southeast Asians
5: vacant spot
6: South Asians.
Redpill is a broad subject. What exactly?Talk more about redpilled stuff that's missing on this forum.
smv-wise yes definitelyI see. Agree with SAs being the lowest?
Race and size aren’t related.low dimo twinks with micro penises lol
rankings can include a three-way tie, there’s not always an absolute winnerbut youre doing a ranking
also they dont whites are way higher than them
im talking about in the westGlobally sure. But in the west it’s different. They have great PR here which boosts their SMV.
Slightly improved list1: whites/blacks/Koreans
2: Latinos/mulattos
3: Arabs/MENA
4: Southeast Asians
5: vacant spot
6: South Asians.
Let’s be fully honest, a med has way more appeal than Koreans at least in the west. Although blacks have moreI guess you could put them at no2 or no3.
yeah because koreans and blacks are tied with whites lmao what how have u been on this forum since 2018 theres been a million studies JBW is realrankings can include a three-way tie, there’s not always an absolute winner
Well while I mostly see Dutch women date their own, when they do date out of their race, in most cases it’s with black men. Not even MENA men. But the inverse barely happens. I don’t see white men with black women often but they exist. Rarest couple I’ve seen was MENA man/black woman.im talking about in the west
idk where youre getting your information from but barely any girls irl like black men
View attachment 5714576View attachment 5714578
replace 3/4 and 2 and yeahSlightly improved list
1: whites
2:blacks/Koreans
3: Latinos/mulattos
4: Arabs/MENA
5: Southeast Asians
6: vacant spot
7: South Asians
@valentine
That could work too but I like my version better.Slightly improved list
1: whites
2:blacks/Koreans
3: Latinos/mulattos
4: Arabs/MENA
5: Southeast Asians
6: vacant spot
7: South Asians
@valentine
@Junbae Koreans at 11: whites/blacks/Koreans
arabs are taller than latinos2: Latinos/mulattos
3: Arabs/MENA
Feel free to disagree with the list but imo it’s accurate according to what I’ve seen.Let’s be fully honest, a med has way more appeal than Koreans at least in the west. Although blacks have more
Jfl1: whites/blacks/Koreans
2: Latinos/mulattos
3: Arabs/MENA
4: Southeast Asians
5: vacant spot
6: South Asians.
first L of gengar1: whites/blacks/Koreans
2: Latinos/mulattos
3: Arabs/MENA
4: Southeast Asians
5: vacant spot
6: South Asians.
1: whites/blacks/Koreans
2: Latinos/mulattos
3: Arabs/MENA
4: Southeast Asians
5: vacant spot
6: South Asians.
Damn all this time u have been larping mena while being a monkey? Wow. Although blacks have more
i live in toronto the most multicultural place in the world and the only girls who date black guys are whores acting out who hate their parentsWell while I mostly see Dutch women date their own, when they do date out of their race, in most cases it’s with black men. Not even MENA men. But the inverse barely happens. I don’t see white men with black women often but they exist. Rarest couple I’ve seen was MENA man/black woman.
JBW being real doesn’t disprove JBB and JBK. They are all real. That’s my point.yeah because koreans and blacks are tied white whites lmao what how have u been on this forum since 2018 theres been a million studies JBW is real
Afghans chads one1: whites/blacks/Koreans
2: Latinos/mulattos
3: Arabs/MENA
4: Southeast Asians
5: vacant spot
6: South Asians.
Huh ? Stupid Liverpool supporter. Are you a dirty Scouse rat or what ?Damn all this time u have been larping mena while being a monkey? Wow
There are many euro passing Latinos. They would mog.@Junbae Koreans at 1
he's respecting the game
arabs are taller than latinos
View attachment 5714584View attachment 5714585
i know which one mogs more...
Do you agree bhai?
How would your list look?first L of gengar![]()
Heavily disagreeDo you agree bhai?
Most do date their own but I’ve seen them with all races unlike the others on the list more below.i live in toronto the most multicultural place in the world and the only girls who date black guys are whores acting out who hate their parents
blacks only date blacks and mixed
Huh ? Stupid Liverpool supporter. Are you a dirty Scouse rat or what ?

there are more euro-passing arabs since its a highly diverse regionThere are many euro passing Latinos. They would mog.
They are at no3.Afghans chads one@TrueAfghan
Post your list bhai.Heavily disagree
it literally does though? white people have substantially higher smv than all other racesJBW being real doesn’t disprove JBB and JBK. They are all real. That’s my point.