SMV by race

imrpovmentidc.

imrpovmentidc.

Iron
Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Posts
110
Reputation
23
1. White
2. Black
3. Koreans(only them maybe Japanese asw but no Chinese / other Asians)
4. Latino
5. South east asians
6. South asians
decided to not add mixed people but if I did they would prob be number 2 depending on what their mixed with
 
  • +1
Reactions: veryplump67 and bhsoda_destroyer
nigga this has been posted a million times before
 
1. White
2. Black
3. Koreans(only them maybe Japanese asw but no Chinese / other Asians)
4. Latino
5. South east asians
6. South asians
decided to not add mixed people but if I did they would prob be number 2 depending on what their mixed with
where are arabs
 
1. White
2. Black
3. Koreans(only them maybe Japanese asw but no Chinese / other Asians)
4. Latino
5. South east asians
6. South asians
decided to not add mixed people but if I did they would prob be number 2 depending on what their mixed with
I would gladly fuck a black woman (and I would marry a Slavic woman)
 
I think SEA is equal to south Asians tbh
 

Similar threads

Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
304
Views
1K
Matrix88
Matrix88
revivles
Replies
12
Views
150
revivles
revivles
bIiss
Replies
18
Views
104
americanpakitruvcel
americanpakitruvcel
FoidMayweather
Replies
131
Views
702
shngstaaaa107
shngstaaaa107
FoidMayweather
Replies
40
Views
135
Gudlifer
Gudlifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top