Snap for pulling

shortmanlett

shortmanlett

Bronze
Joined
Jul 26, 2026
Posts
322
Reputation
203
Is it possible to get girls on snap? My hbs that aren’t chopped where talm bout using to snap to get girls but from what I’ve heard online it’s a good way to get rejected. Anyone ever get a girl off snap? I’m high inhib asf and it wouldn’t hurt to learn a bit. Anyone got any tips. Sorry if this thread seems retarded asf.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer
Just fraud the pics in dim light and half face
yea but how do u even talk to the girls?

Also, should u have posted pics of urself or should you send them pics randomly? I don't get it lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer
yea but how do u even talk to the girls?

Also, should u have posted pics of urself or should you send them pics randomly? I don't get it lmao
They talk to you after snapping for a bit.

You send youself and you fraud as much as you can i the pic.
 
They talk to you after snapping for a bit.

You send youself and you fraud as much as you can i the pic.
Anyone got tips for fruading as a ltn manlet?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and RedDragonSlayer
Snap is the worst method for getting girls
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88 and RedDragonSlayer
Retarded thing to do

Not even going to explain why just don’t do it

Even tinder is better than this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88
why is it retarded?
>Women gets tons of men randomly adding them on snap
>It’s not really location based (I think the algorithm kinda takes it into account but you can get a lot of people on the other side of the country)
>The women accepting random men on snap and trying to date are probably not the type you want to be with
>A lot of them are going to be underage
>Most will just be bored looking for some guy to troll
>you can’t see them before you add


There’s no benefit of using Snapchat quick add over dating app but there’s a lot of downside
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88
>Women gets tons of men randomly adding them on snap
>It’s not really location based (I think the algorithm kinda takes it into account but you can get a lot of people on the other side of the country)
>The women accepting random men on snap and trying to date are probably not the type you want to be with
>A lot of them are going to be underage
>Most will just be bored looking for some guy to troll
>you can’t see them before you add


There’s no benefit of using Snapchat quick add over dating app but there’s a lot of downside you can
yeah those reasons are pretty valid

But using dating apps is even worse bro, they get even more hypergamous there

Is Instagrammaxxing the way? I guess it is
 
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and heightmaxxing
Legit just make a snap profile

And add every female you see

You gonna end up with atleast 12+ add backs
 
yeah those reasons are pretty valid

But using dating apps is even worse bro, they get even more hypergamous there

Is Instagrammaxxing the way? I guess it is
It’s about the same I think
Both are judging purely on looks there’s more data about you on dating app I guess (height,job and other shit) instead of her just WYLL but she will probably ask after talking for abit anyway

Idk much about instamaxxing I assume you would have to already know them in some way (mutual friends or smth) but idk

Most forms of meeting women online will be the same as dating apps know
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88
Legit just make a snap profile

And add every female you see

You gonna end up with atleast 12+ add backs
It’s not about add backs it’s about actually getting something out of them add backs
 
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF


Nigga are you retarded fr?
 
Might have to go under 18 fuck it
Depends on age of consent laws in your country I guess but not worth risking prison over it
Flirting with a girl under age of consent still probably isn’t going to go anywhere but you can still get in trouble for it
 
Wizz is infinitely better
 
Is it possible to get girls on snap? My hbs that aren’t chopped where talm bout using to snap to get girls but from what I’ve heard online it’s a good way to get rejected. Anyone ever get a girl off snap? I’m high inhib asf and it wouldn’t hurt to learn a bit. Anyone got any tips. Sorry if this thread seems retarded asf.
fraud with filters and morph
 

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
18
Views
79
bibodude
B
P
Replies
6
Views
68
Matrix88
Matrix88
trustfund
Replies
10
Views
45
gnoyim
gnoyim
spunkypanda69
Replies
8
Views
63
spunkypanda69
spunkypanda69
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
18
Views
91
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top