Snapchat guide 2020 [basic]

D

Deleted

Lurker
Even if you think ur ugly still post ur face.

Snapchat is key for social interaction in 2020. You don’t need Instagram or twitter but you NEED Snapchat.

What do you do on Snapchat? Everything you would do on messages 10 years ago like ask ppl to hangout or talk about something that happened irl. But 90% of it is sending pictures back and fourth.

When sending pics on Snapchat you want them to look casual but you don’t want to look like shit. Take them from below and don’t gigasquint and clench ur jaw. Preferably be outside and or with friends as it will make you look less like a looks max.me user.

8DABA264 3642 4610 8043 E708274CA718
1F8A46A3 8E46 4002 8F89 FBD64AB7FE30

This is a prime example of a picture you can send to anyone. It looks good enough to send to ur onities but isn’t gay or try hard so u can send this kind of picture to the boys aswell without getting teased or anything. Note that’s it’s casual and looks 0 effort (bcuz it is)

next up

C60BA5DD 9BE8 4B8A 80C5 30CC66EDC6EB

This is the exact kind of picture you want to send to girls ur interested In but preferably not someone in ur class as it’s a bit to tryhard and looks more like ur trying to or think ur gl. Note that it’s less casual with camera higher and doesn’t have the same “just opened camera feel” like the others.

BD000078 0256 4CAE 83A5 D062FFFD96D4

Even if ur sending pics to that special girl you need to send funny/silly pics still as even if you only send the “just opened camera” pics It can be seen as too stale and insecure.

Just avoid sending pics of a wall or the floor, this is only ok if ur with friends so u can post pics of them or whatever.

For Snapchat stories avoid posting ransom selfies. It’s key to not seem narcy so if you want to show if ur face post a selfie of you and some landscape and put some text with it or whatever.

If ur high status enough that you won’t get memed you can post ur face even if doing nothing and write “where’s the party” but don’t do this if ur the average .me member.

@JustBeCurry @Thongmaster @Copemaxxing @Lev Peshkov @wasted @afghan_person @Kingkellz @Swolepenisman

inb4 everyone knows this or incorrect

this guide is for beginners and how it is in my culture, urs might be different. Since this is the supreme society of autists i thought it was eorth

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 4946, Hero of the Imperium and 51 others
Mirin arvid doing a guide ngl

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Yerico7, Lux and 8 others
arvidlossus hi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
If you’re ugly don’t send full face pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Marsiere214, goat2x and 4 others
If you’re ugly don’t send full face pics
yes you need to otherwise ppl think ur insecure most people don’t look great in Snapchat pics anyway so If you can look decent and send full face pics you’ll have an edge over most non nt aspies.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, mmm, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Thanks bro

• +1
B3EE2052 1356 4B90 AD22 D5ABDD74727C This man touches your sisters butt. What would you do

• JFL
Reactions: Dionysus, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6538 and 4 others
Shit thread 99% of us don't have your jaw and look subhuman from that angle kys bragger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Lolcel, 5'8manlet and 5 others

Snapchat makes my uee and nose look subhuman but I still can take pretty good pics

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted
Welcome back pitt
Tumblr e57278488d3c0b530a541400cfc0d42b acec6bff 500

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted
read every word thanks

• +1
Indeed, already knew cuz I’ve been snapmaxxing a lot lately, but Snapchat is extremely important (especially where I live), even in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted
Indeed, already knew cuz I’ve been snapmaxxing a lot lately, but Snapchat is extremely important (especially where I live), even in 2020
even ur avi knows how to take nt snap pics

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and TUSSELEIF
I wish I had your looks OP. It's so tough using Snapchat as a normie it's brutal. It's been nearly 2 months and I only managed to increase my snapscore to 15.000 by the way what's your snapscore OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
I wish I had your looks OP. It's so tough using Snapchat as a normie it's brutal. It's been nearly 2 months and I only managed to increase my snapscore to 15.000 by the way what's your snapscore OP?
i have 350k

Bro how?! I've only just started 2 months ago as I said but it's so hard to get hot foids to snap you back. Are you Chad?
i used yubo bro just got girls adding me

not chad

• +1
Bro how?! I've only just started 2 months ago as I said but it's so hard to get hot foids to snap you back. Are you Chad?
You don’t even need to be Chad, just NT. Even low-tier normies where I live have 400K+ snapscore

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lutte, Looks234 and 1 other person
its not that high 244k but i send like 2 pictures a day (the just opened camera ones) if i'm not (((sharing n04s))) or planning something with friends etc. Usually if i post something on my story its one of my climbs (i do parkour and rooftopping). I dont think u should spend hours every day just sending pics to ppl while listening to music and that could even backfire if people see that all you do is rot on snap.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
i used yubo bro just got girls adding me

not chad
Fair enough but you still have to be good looking to at least get a snap back from a girl. I only get like 10 per day hence why my score increase for the past 2 months is shit

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted
Actual good thread. Snapchat is key I have 50k

• +1
whats your skincare routine dude?

Actual good thread. Snapchat is key
thought it was worth making a somewhat high effort thread about instead of discussing lefort 3 and wraparound jaw implant which no one will get and even if they did would barely if at all improve their life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Marsiere214, wasted and 2 others
its not that high 244k but i send like 2 pictures a day (the just opened camera ones) if i'm not (((sharing n04s))) or planning something with friends etc. Usually if i post something on my story its one of my climbs (i do parkour and rooftopping). I dont think u should spend hours every day just sending pics to ppl while listening to music and that could even backfire if people see that all you do is rot on snap.
Holy shit bro listening to music and constantly snapping is exactly what I do on my free time. :lul: Honestly each day I use Snapchat I lose hope every time. Probably because i'm a mentalcel but I can't help it :feelswhy:

• So Sad
what's going on arvid?

whats your skincare routine dude?
I dont have a skin care routine but i'm still young (17), dont drink, smoke or do drugs and workout regurarly bot cardio and strenght + other oustide activites like parkour and rooftopping, stunt riding, snowboard etc.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsiere214, wasted and 1 other person
Legit, my snap score is pathetic tho, I should buy an account
Girls are out there with a million snap score

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, some1h0peless and Deleted
bonus tips: send tiktoks,memes or funny pictures.

• +1
Also Arvid you gotta admit that even though using Snapchat to increase status is a great idea and I agree with you, it's impossible for normies like me to get a snap back from a Stacy as they never reply or let alone open it in the first place 😭

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you can add random inactive accounts and spam them with pics (or "snaps"). you can do this en masse. i added 2k in 10 min by adding as many as i could with a consecutive letter as their user name (e.g. aaaaaa, aaaa, bbbb, cccccc, cccc etc. I added around 150 accounts but if you really want to get many you can do a lot more). then just snap a pic, and send it to all of them. then you can snap more pics and use the last snap feature instead of selecting one by one again. you get 1 score for every 1 account that receives them. the only issue is that you cant delete them en masse after youre done and you have to do it 1 by 1.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and some1h0peless
Shit thread dn rd kys + op is an abused dog

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8365, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
what's going on arvid?
just failing school and was 2 meters away from having to pick up trash in parks for 1 month. What about you?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Marsiere214, wasted and 2 others
Legit, my snap score is pathetic tho, I should buy an account
Girls are out there with a million snap score
well most girls are narcissistic sluts, I don't fucking understand how they get that much??

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted
I welcome the white forum chad back though tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Also Arvid you gotta admit that even though using Snapchat to increase status is a great idea and I agree with you, it's impossible to get a snap back from a Stacy as they never reply or let alone open it in the first place 😭
thats why first pic needs to be face and not wall. I wont lie though i got blocked by my onities for leaving her on read for 2 months, and then when she sent more snaps so i would snap back i ignored those too (opened but didnt send anything) and before you know it i'm blocked :lul::lul: mirin my dark traid antics

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, wasted, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You need to have PCT for this to work.
Taking a selfie from that angle (looking down) makes my face looks like it's melting ffs
Its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444 and Danish_Retard
You need to have PCT for this to work.
Taking a selfie from that angle (looking down) makes my face looks like it's melting ffs
Its over
you dont need to look chad in ur casual selfies especially not if ur sending them to ur guy friends or in funny ones like legit look at mine in the last example
if you want to look good for that special girl take pics like the one i wrote about in the middle

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and wasted