useless for me

• So Sad
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted
i dont wanna go into details but i wasnt the one who did it

but its easy getting caught up in a mess when you have 0 good role models
Wow! I can't relate :cry:

always been, always will be
norway flag waving animated gif | Norway flag, Flag, Flag gif
Norge er vældigt fint og meget bedre end Sverige, dog mogger vi danskere alligevel

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Even if you think ur ugly still post ur face.

Snapchat is key for social interaction in 2020. You don’t need Instagram or twitter but you NEED Snapchat.

What do you do on Snapchat? Everything you would do on messages 10 years ago like ask ppl to hangout or talk about something that happened irl. But 90% of it is sending pictures back and fourth.

When sending pics on Snapchat you want them to look casual but you don’t want to look like shit. Take them from below and don’t gigasquint and clench ur jaw. Preferably be outside and or with friends as it will make you look less like a looks max.me user.

View attachment 748759View attachment 748775

This is a prime example of a picture you can send to anyone. It looks good enough to send to ur onities but isn’t gay or try hard so u can send this kind of picture to the boys aswell without getting teased or anything. Note that’s it’s casual and looks 0 effort (bcuz it is)

next up

View attachment 748770

This is the exact kind of picture you want to send to girls ur interested In but preferably not someone in ur class as it’s a bit to tryhard and looks more like ur trying to or think ur gl. Note that it’s less casual with camera higher and doesn’t have the same “just opened camera feel” like the others.

View attachment 748778

Even if ur sending pics to that special girl you need to send funny/silly pics still as even if you only send the “just opened camera” pics It can be seen as too stale and insecure.

Just avoid sending pics of a wall or the floor, this is only ok if ur with friends so u can post pics of them or whatever.

For Snapchat stories avoid posting ransom selfies. It’s key to not seem narcy so if you want to show if ur face post a selfie of you and some landscape and put some text with it or whatever.

If ur high status enough that you won’t get memed you can post ur face even if doing nothing and write “where’s the party” but don’t do this if ur the average .me member.

@JustBeCurry @Thongmaster @Copemaxxing @Lev Peshkov @wasted @afghan_person @Kingkellz @Swolepenisman

inb4 everyone knows this or incorrect

this guide is for beginners and how it is in my culture, urs might be different. Since this is the supreme society of autists i thought it was eorth
@Sergeant @Master @her make arvid mod

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted
@ArvidGustavsson Follow me back bro :love:

• +1
doesn't work when you have only 2 friends and ldar 90% of the time at home

• +1
doesn't work when you have only 2 friends and ldar 90% of the time at home
then you cant say ur trying to improve can you? Legit just add ppl on snap who you dont know and start snapping with them and if they ask who you are just ignore the question and keep sending pics jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Marsiere214 and wasted
then you cant say ur trying to improve can you? Legit just add ppl on snap who you dont know and start snapping with them and if they ask who you are just ignore the question and keep sending pics jfl
friends ans social circle are key, you need 5 close friends or more and doo different activities on top of it for this to work

• +1
Just be arvid theory

• JFL
even if ur 3 psl its worth sending face pics then youll atleast not look inseucre
I actually agree with your guide, but Idk might not work for 3psl guys.

Also don’t take pics inside bcz fluorescent lights can make you look bad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
I actually agree with your guide, but Idk might not work for 3psl guys.

Also don’t take pics inside bcz fluorescent lights can make you look bad
if ur inside at night just turn lights of and use flash

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, wasted and Deleted member 7580
Pitts.me

• +1
This is such a painstakingly obvious attempt at trying to fish for compliments after your oneitis rejected your ass brutally and you are now looking for your dopamine fix from Incels. You look the same even with all this pathetic angle and lighting fraud.
elab lol

• +1
i can elab, he's an insecure incel who would rather hate on other people than write anything useful or looksmax himself. He's the kind of guy to convince himself working out isnt worth it so he doesnt have to put in any work

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and wasted
Even if you think ur ugly still post ur face.

Snapchat is key for social interaction in 2020. You don’t need Instagram or twitter but you NEED Snapchat.

What do you do on Snapchat? Everything you would do on messages 10 years ago like ask ppl to hangout or talk about something that happened irl. But 90% of it is sending pictures back and fourth.

When sending pics on Snapchat you want them to look casual but you don’t want to look like shit. Take them from below and don’t gigasquint and clench ur jaw. Preferably be outside and or with friends as it will make you look less like a looks max.me user.

View attachment 748759View attachment 748775

This is a prime example of a picture you can send to anyone. It looks good enough to send to ur onities but isn’t gay or try hard so u can send this kind of picture to the boys aswell without getting teased or anything. Note that’s it’s casual and looks 0 effort (bcuz it is)

next up

View attachment 748770

This is the exact kind of picture you want to send to girls ur interested In but preferably not someone in ur class as it’s a bit to tryhard and looks more like ur trying to or think ur gl. Note that it’s less casual with camera higher and doesn’t have the same “just opened camera feel” like the others.

View attachment 748778

Even if ur sending pics to that special girl you need to send funny/silly pics still as even if you only send the “just opened camera” pics It can be seen as too stale and insecure.

Just avoid sending pics of a wall or the floor, this is only ok if ur with friends so u can post pics of them or whatever.

For Snapchat stories avoid posting ransom selfies. It’s key to not seem narcy so if you want to show if ur face post a selfie of you and some landscape and put some text with it or whatever.

If ur high status enough that you won’t get memed you can post ur face even if doing nothing and write “where’s the party” but don’t do this if ur the average .me member.

@JustBeCurry @Thongmaster @Copemaxxing @Lev Peshkov @wasted @afghan_person @Kingkellz @Swolepenisman

inb4 everyone knows this or incorrect

this guide is for beginners and how it is in my culture, urs might be different. Since this is the supreme society of autists i thought it was eorth
chad pitt

• +1
how did @ArvidGustavsson get banned already

• +1
HIGH IQ PERFECT GUIIDE, ARVID THE SCHOLAR OF OUR TIME. EVERY CHAD DOES WHAT THIS GUIDE SAYS BTW.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Images   2021 05 11T233244352

Just take snaps from below and send her bro