Snapchat Guide for teen incels (NTmaxing + Nudes)

Scammer

Scammer

Dark-Triad Dark-Looks
Just saw a thread by @TeenAscender and he wanted a Snapchat guide, given my experience I decided I should make one to help the younger guys out, this is gonna be high effort so I don’t want any trolling bullshit in here, we tryna get niggas some jb pussy so leave the shitposting for another thread

THIS FORUM NEEDS A SNAPCHAT GUIDE CONSISTING OF

- HOW TO HAVE AS MANY FRIENDS AS POSSIBLE

First off, it’s gonna be WAY easier to Snapchatmax if u are still in highschool because you will be able to make an account as start adding your close friends, then the app will recommend u people that they are friends with on “quick add” this will allow u to just add everyone in the school in a day, add all the girls and they will most likely add u back, I’ve never had a girl not add me after adding her from “quick add”

- HOW TO POST STORIES/UP UR STATUS USING SNAPCHAT

But that is just getting friends on Snapchat, it means NOTHING to see results u need to actually text people, so u will need to NTmax a bit, start posting funny normie memes/tiktoks on your public story, eventually people will start to think u are a funny guy and then u can start texting people and they will think u are NT as fuck and want to be friends with u

Once u start getting lots of views then u can post yourself at the club or out with friends to appear even more NT (u can fraud this btw, u just need to be good at capping)

- HOW TO SEND SNAPS BACK AND FORTH

Sending snaps back and forth is self explanatory, just take a picture of something then u press the arrow in the bottom right corner and u can send it to as many friends as u want, u can time the picture so it can only be viewed for 10 seconds or u can make it unlimited

In order to get a high snap score (which makes u look NT) u will need to send and receive a lot of snaps (pictures) u can post on your story saying ‘who wants to start a streak?’ Or u can just send a blank picture with the words ‘streak?’ To all of your friends on snapchat

If that fails to work then u can spam celebrity accounts with snaps to up your score but this is very subhuman so refrain from this, 100k snap score is a good NT number but anywhere from 50k is good as well

Now comes the fun part, texting girls

Snapchat should be used in conjunction with other apps such as Yubo or tinder, in order to meet many new women apart from the ones that just live in your small city

Once u add them then u can ask what they look like and they will probably ask u, if they like ur looks then they might send u nudes or u can start dating or whatever, but they need to like u (u can catfish and I’ve seen some pretty convincing ones made by lookism users but I don’t do that shit)

Here are some nudes I’ve gotten from Snapchat, there is hope for u non-nt faggots, just take that first step and go for it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 16110 and 7 others
Username checks out

Username checks out
Omg so funny hahahaha

Kill yourself u faggot I’m tryna help niggas slay and u just want reacts on an obscure Incel forum u fucking clown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JayAscension, ILoveFortnite2011, Deleted member and 2 others
nice bro

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
Nice body but she is fucking ugly dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member and Anchor_Ship
Thank u for the high effort thread

Would u recommend to snap score max to say 10,000 before u even add anyone?

• +1
What if I am mentally ill curry? How do I ask for bobs and vegana? 😢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Anchor_Ship
Thank u for the high effort thread

Would u recommend to snap score max to say 10,000 before u even add anyone?
Yea that would be good, account under 1k posts are very suspicious especially to girls
Also how do u screenshot without it saying
U can use a special app if u have an android but if u have a iPhone like me u need to take pics with a separate phone, I just click ‘save to camera roll’ it notifies the girl that I saved her pics but they usually don’t care when I do it

tfw turning 20 oldfag :hnghn:

• So Sad
@Anchor_Ship @FangedNoumena @DarkLooks

O'Pry Reincarnation

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLooks and Anchor_Ship
What if I am mentally ill curry? How do I ask for bobs and vegana? 😢
Mentally I’ll and with your looks, I’m sorry to say it might be over, u can always catfish tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Zer0/∞
If u have collagen like amnesia u can larp as younger
I don't think what seperates a 16 year old to a 20 year old is collagen lol

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Scammer
Omg so funny hahahaha

Kill yourself u faggot I’m tryna help niggas slay and u just want reacts on an obscure Incel forum u fucking clown
You aren't helping anyone you sad sack of shit

I don't think what seperates a 16 year old to a 20 year old is collagen lol
It’s collagen, facial hair, size, voice but if u are actually 5’1 u can probably larp as 17-18 for a while longer

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
You aren't helping anyone you sad sack of shit
U aren’t either, if u want me to eviscerate ur twink ass then I can but not in this thread, this is for helping guys get girls on snap

• +1
U aren’t either, if u want me to eviscerate ur twink ass then I can but not in this thread, this is for helping guys get girls on snap
DNRD I MOG YOU TO DEATH KEEP COPING WITH YOUR SHITTY GUIDE

Damn "quick add" ... what a mogger move

I wish I was still in high school and could just Snapchat Maxx with the wittiest and funniest stories

• +1
DNRD I MOG YOU TO DEATH KEEP COPING WITH YOUR SHITTY GUIDE
U don’t mog shit u subhuman greycel cuck, nobody even knows u, people have rated me and I definitely mog u

• +1
Damn "quick add" ... what a mogger move

I wish I was still in high school and could just Snapchat Maxx with the wittiest and funniest stories
If I was still in highschool I would be doing unthinkable things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 15260
Bump

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
kinda pissed she didn’t show her pussy

but still mirin thread + repped for high iq :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Scammer and Anchor_Ship
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Scammer and Deleted member
I think you forgot the "be good-looking" part

what psl are you?

forgot to add that this guide is only helpful to people from the 1940’s and older

• JFL
forgot to add that this guide is only helpful to people from the 1940’s and older
yo executioner, did u ever get arrested for beating that pussy nigga up

this is just how to speedrun becoming that one weirdo who uploads memes publically. JFL. Talk to people irl and naturally you will start snapchatting each other

• +1
this is just how to speedrun becoming that one weirdo who uploads memes publically. JFL. Talk to people irl and naturally you will start snapchatting each other
Just start talking to people irl and become nt bro

Gotta take small steps with these autists they can’t become nt over night

• +1
Reactions: litaz and thegoat
real street niggas dont be doing all that snapchat shit 🤫

das for little girls 🥷🥷🥷🥷

Image0 2