SNEAKO - redpill preacher is a major cuck (watched his gf get fucked, been in open relationship)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
so this guy is pretty much Tate 2.0 but without money

He talks a lot about redpill stuff and blowing off on tiktok

Apparently he watched his girlfriend get FUCKED NEXT TO HIM WHAT A FUCKING CUCK I LOST ALL RESPECT TO HIM I WANNA BEHEAD HIM IN NAME OF ALLAH

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mastermind, CEO of Sex, alriodai and 20 others
Patrice O'Neal did that too. So i can't hate really.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart and stevielake
Wtf

• +1
Reactions: Over
Every alpha male YouTuber is playing an act. Very few post their slays.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, alriodai, Arcturus and 5 others
Fuck that gay nigga

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Over
Slays dont matter. The more slays you have the more bitch you are. If you can keep your girlfriend and have a big family with her thats alpha, not running around like a teenager fucking some stupid bitches with bc over 100

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, ROTTING and 1 other person
Itโ€™s not about slaying you retard. He turns out to be a fucking cuckold.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jรณn, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and ROTTING
Imho a threesome is kind of pointless if you're not doing DP.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 12002 and Over
Itโ€™s not about slaying you retard. He turns out to be a fucking cuckold.
Says the retard coping on an incel website since 2019. Muh slays aren't everything, fucking low-t peasant.

Sneako has been doing his red pill shit since he was 16 or so.
He's currently 24-25 now

• +1
And? He got with his girls, stop trying to blame other peoples sex lives.

• JFL
Slays dont matter. The more slays you have the more bitch you are. If you can keep your girlfriend and have a big family with her thats alpha, not running around like a teenager fucking some stupid bitches with bc over 100
Doesn't matter. They claim their methods work but won't show actual proof. It's a scam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379
He brings absolutely nothing to YouTube other than being good looking.

3020152 unnamed

His content is the same generic Red Pill shit which he doesn't even understand or explain well himself. He parrots Andrew Tate, says the same shitty jokes all the time and shouts over anyone that debates him.

Without his looks would he get away with his behaviour? NEVER

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and fogdart
Massive cope it's the biological drive of every man to fuck as many women as possible

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
Massive cope it's the biological drive of every man to fuck as many women as possible
No its not lol. You can never be fullfilled if you fuck many women and you surely cant form a family if you do that because of how broken you are from all that shit.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
I was super sad to find out that he did that tbh. On one hand, he preached against the modern Matrix and Degeneracy but on the other he participated in it himself without any regrets.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 20379 and Over
I was super sad to find out that he did that tbh. On one hand, he preached against the modern Matrix and Degeneracy but on the other he participated in it himself without any regrets.
Nigga wtf is this shit :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, ROTTING and 8 others
He brings absolutely nothing to YouTube other than being good looking.

View attachment 1822683

His content is the same generic Red Pill shit which he doesn't even understand or explain well himself. He parrots Andrew Tate, says the same shitty jokes all the time and shouts over anyone that debates him.

Without his looks would he get away with his behaviour? NEVER
Sneako has been on YT for 8 years
His earlier videos were good shit
his looks don't matter, it's the way he rants that drawed people

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Him preaching about redpill and focusing on yourself, and him being a fucking cuck, zero respect to piece of shit like this. Hope he dies from gasoline ignition and burns alive, thatโ€™s what all cucks and simps deserve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person

Oh stop it! His looks don't matter? What a load of shit.

Without his looks his rants wouldn't be anywhere near as effective, because people would see him as no different to any guy on the street. Everything he says any Red Pill bot will say while not actually understanding shit about it. He's just a regular kid that acts like he's got this street swag, only difference is he is gl. He modelled for vogue.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Solidcoin, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 1 other person

Akademics murdered this cuck

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Over
Oh stop it! His looks don't matter? What a load of shit.

Without his looks his rants wouldn't be anywhere near as effective, because people would see him as no different to any guy on the street. Everything he says any Red Pill bot will say while not actually understanding shit about it. He's just a regular kid that acts like he's got this street swag, only difference is he is gl. He modelled for vogue.
damn

Him preaching about redpill and focusing on yourself, and him being a fucking cuck, zero respect to piece of shit like this. Hope he dies from gasoline ignition and burns alive, thatโ€™s what all cucks and simps deserve
nigga fell hard ngl

• +1
e-celeb garbage should be bannable ngl

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Over and HerpDerpson
You don't get it, guys. The thing that attracts women the most is CONFIDENCE. You've gotta show that you're SECURE enough in your MASCULINITY to not be afraid of comparison. That's how you keep them.

• JFL
You don't get it, guys. The thing that attracts women the most is CONFIDENCE. You've gotta show that you're SECURE enough in your MASCULINITY to not be afraid of comparison. That's how you keep them.
1628505 96792AAC 7AF5 41D0 B497 20A9888AB1C4

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Fimbulvetr and 1 other person
how does he just sit there and watch that jfl

never could be me. not in a million years and i put it on my mothers life i would hit that whore and make it a night they all wouldnt forget, how does he even get in that situation?

• Love it
  • +1
how does he even get in that situation?
he was in open relationship apparantly :lul: absolute cuckold, low T beta bitch, and then he talks about dating market being broken when he is the one breaking it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Deleted member 19157
Do you hate that because you morally disagree, or because you're unable to do it?

he was in open relationship apparantly :lul: absolute cuckold, low T beta bitch, and then he talks about dating market being broken when he is the one breaking it
actualy pisses me off how could he be good looking blasian model and be such a cucked low t pussy

• +1
actualy pisses me off how could he be good looking blasian model and be such a cucked low t pussy

He isn't low T. He owned that relationship and she was completely submissive to him. They appeared on stream together. They did a couple swap in the bedroom and he was fucking the other guy's girlfriend as well. He lied when he went to link with playback and do an interview by saying he 'couldn't do it' as he felt too awkward with his girl watching so just watched his girl get fucked instead.

Unknown 1

Here she split up with him a couple of weeks back and he fucked other girls on the side

He isn't low T. He owned that relationship and she was completely submissive to him. They appeared on stream together. They did a couple swap in the bedroom and he was fucking the other guy's girlfriend as well. He lied when he went to link with playback and do an interview by saying he 'couldn't do it' as he felt too awkward with his girl watching so just watched his girl get fucked instead.

View attachment 1822763

Here she split up with him a couple of weeks back and he fucked other girls on the side
he said he didnt fuck the other girl

either way its cucked to swap ur gf with another guy

View attachment 1822763

this says something else, also his girl is in the back :lul:

he said he didnt fuck the other girl

either way its cucked to swap ur gf with another guy

He lied. He changed his story when he went onto Playback because he didn't wanna come across like too much of an asshole

'I couldn't go through with it in the end'. Really? While the other girl in the room does what? Watch her boyfriend get fucked?

Complete lies. They were swingers and he fucked the girl with his girl in the bedroom fucking her boyfriend.

He lied. He changed his story when he went onto Playback because he didn't wanna come across like too much of an asshole

'I couldn't go through with it in the end'. Really? While the other girl in the room does what? Watch her boyfriend get fucked?

Complete lies. They were swingers and he fucked the girl with his girl in the bedroom fucking her boyfriend.
how does it make it any better that he fucked a girl next to her

this says something else, also his girl is in the back :lul:

View attachment 1822772

Yeah this was after he went on playback and changed the story to he didn't fuck the guy's girlfriend and just watched Maria fuck, so now obviously he has to stick to the story

He is a fool because that lie will mean he is forever going to be seen as a cuck. He was trying to make himself look like less of an asshole and it backfired

View attachment 1822763

also, wtf is the response jfl? im going to kill myself, is he kidding?

how does it make it any better that he fucked a girl next to her

Couple swingers have been around since the 50s. If you are fucking the other man's girl then you aren't watching. Low IQ

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Couple swingers have been around since the 50s. If you are fucking the other man's girl then you aren't watching. Low IQ
what u said doesnt make it less cringe/weird

so this guy is pretty much Tate 2.0 but without money

He talks a lot about redpill stuff and blowing off on tiktok

Apparently he watched his girlfriend get FUCKED NEXT TO HIM WHAT A FUCKING CUCK I LOST ALL RESPECT TO HIM I WANNA BEHEAD HIM IN NAME OF ALLAH

View attachment 1822667
>Shitskin warfare.

Mj

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
Yeah this was after he went on playback and changed the story to he didn't fuck the guy's girlfriend and just watched Maria fuck, so now obviously he has to stick to the story

He is a fool because that lie will mean he is forever going to be seen as a cuck. He was trying to make himself look like less of an asshole and it backfired
that's bullshit, he is obviously a giga cuck

doesnt matter what the kink is, if u let ur gf get fucked ur a weird cuck. i could udnerstand maybe some friends with benefits, or something, but thats ur gf. u should plan to make her your wife or be with her forever or else why make her ur gf. if u let ur wife get fucked by other men ur a cuck. plain and simple

• Love it
what u said doesnt make it less cringe/weird

Seeing and being turned on by one's partner having sex with other people is more broadly known as cuckoldry (among straight, โ€œmonogamousโ€ types).27 Nov 2017

Swapping sexual partners might be bad but it's not the definition of a cuck. A cuck just watches and masturbates and sometimes not even that.

doesnt matter what the kink is, if u let ur gf get fucked ur a weird cuck. i could udnerstand maybe some friends with benefits, or something, but thats ur gf. u should plan to make her your wife or be with her forever or else why make her ur gf. if u let ur wife get fucked by other men ur a cuck. plain and simple

Because he told Maria he was gonna cheat and fuck other girls and she said it's fine if she can fuck other guys too and he became possessive and then suggested to do it together and so they became swingers

Because he told Maria he was gonna cheat and fuck other girls and she said it's fine if she can fuck other guys too and he became possessive and then suggested to do it together and so they became swingers
i hate the fucking gross ass world and this existence

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Fimbulvetr
i hate the fucking gross ass world and this existence
based

this world is degeneracy, west is a failed society, and it's degen values are spreading to europe at this very moment

I think only muslim countries will be the only sane ones standing

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3232303061463366434d4f5957513d3d2d3431383337343036332e313463333961303239663963313137613532373333323831313638332e676966

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Deleted member 19157